1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Fidelity in a dating or marriage situation is a challenge. i knew a young woman years ago, who was engaged to be married. But she was dating another guy(she was from Colorado and was away from her intended).

A friend of mine told me that she told her boyfriend that his brother whom she had met was attractive and the boyfriend went off. I told her that she should not have said that to him because he probably knew it, too. He then asked what if he felt the same way about her sister. She replied it wouldn't matter because her sister is a lesbian and wouldn't be attracted to him.

It is all a challenge, in the end.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Didn't you know women years ago? Don't say you didn't, because you did... lol

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[YOUTUBE]IiUAUnWEdsA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Ok she cheated on her husband in which produced a baby.....(listen to the complex...very complex story)...

What advice would u give?

What shouldve the husband done?

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

There's nothing complex about taking another man's dick outside of marriage

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...but then have a baby by him...man oh man.

The husband is a fool for staying with her or at least making him pay child support

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This week has been full of bullshit stories lol

8. K

K Well-Known Member

I didn't watch the clip.

There are still many states that require the husband to pay child support for any children born during the marriage whether they are biologically his or not.

I knew a man who worked with a white woman who was married for like 12 years and had children. Husband had a vasectomy. She decided to have a 3some with 2 Black men and ended up pregnant. She stayed married and raised the child with her husband.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

....and this is why our governments need to be overthrown

10. K

K Well-Known Member

When I lived in Fresno there were times my (white) ex husband would go pick up my kids and there was a woman there who had decided that we weren't together because I must have had an affair that produced my Black daughter. One of the other mom's filled me in on this story.

I thought it was pretty funny. My family makeup wasn't anyone's damn business. I've always felt it was up to my children as to what they wanted to say or not say to people. Sometimes people ask and depending on how they approach, the attitude, and my mood....I have answered different things. Sometimes, it's just too easy to F with people too.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

laws and ethics are often not in sync

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If a simpleton has no problem paying child support for a kid born to his cheating wife, so be it

But forcing a man to do so is archaic....I'm talking about 'virgin wife bearing gods fruit after sex with Jesus' archaic

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good point. I think both sides cheat to get something they want, where it's better sex, better looks, greater variety, more intimacy, whatever.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah then they get what they want and find out ....it takws work to maintain

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Part of the problem is that many people are selfish and more concerned about what they are getting rather than what they are giving.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

No doubt

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good points, goodlove and KinCA. Too bad people don't focus as much on being the best version of themselves that they can be before complaining about what someone else isn't doing for them.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

20. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I think some of us are naturally monogamous, but some of us naturally have more "love" to give, and sometimes we express that by cheating, because we are forced into monogamous situations against our nature. Doesn't make anyone a terrible person, or a cheater, we're just wired differently...

Before my boyfriend and I became official, he said he honestly could not be faithful... I'm everything he wants in a woman, but it'd kill him to cheat on me, as genuine as I am. Then I told him, solve that little issue, have an open relationship. Now we're just at a "don't ask, don't tell" stage. It isn't cheating, he got the "okay" from me, as long as he follows conditions we set. I trust him to follow those conditions, because he could have simply said okay to dating, then cheated without me ever knowing (we're not even in the same country!).

Some of us really just are not meant to be loyal. A guy friend of mine has two actual girlfriends, he loves them both.... they know about each other, the three of them live together, but the women have no interest in each other. Both women have their own rooms, and divide up nights with their boyfriend.

Kind of like having kids, if you have a second, third, etc... it doesn't mean you love the first one any less. With the second, love doubles. With the third, love triples, etc. Some of us only want to love one person, some of us don't.

(I do not condone cheating in any shape, in case the post seems like I'm all for cheating, lol. I support communication of needs, and respect for all involved)