Actor Derek Luke defends Wife on Twitter

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jul 22, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

That would be more accurate

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yep. And it's 2015! Ridiculous.

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yep the outlet of being anonymous and attacking people who doesn't have the same close minded dating preferences like them :smt043

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Man, get the fuck out here with your false equivalency bullshit.

You mentioned Shonda Rhimes in another thread, so this is a topical example: show me the brothers online losing their fucking minds and threatening to boycott Scandal or any other TV show or movie that has black female lead in a relationship with a white male.

Find me all the online petitions, blog posts, whining articles and Youtube videos by black men ranting about their women being taken by white men. If you're going to make that claim, let us see evidence of the same kind of behavior from black men directed at black women in IRRs that black men who date out of their race have to deal with from black women.

I'll be waiting for the links.

...and let's be real. We all know who's giving shit to Derek Luke about his wife and that almost all of it is coming from black women. Same shit that happened to Taye Diggs for years when he was with his ex.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hey dickhead...read what he said...^^^^.

Really think all bm are cool with IR? If u do then u are a fool.

6. Frederick

No, however, there's nowhere near the same kind of stigma for black women dating/marrying out as there is for black men even from inside of the black community. That's an incontrovertible fact.

Otherwise, Scandal wouldn't be the number 1 show in the country while, at the same time, they can't even show a BM/WW family in a fucking cereal commercial without a bunch of people losing their shit to the point where they had to edit the WW out of the second commercial completely.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Ok so u are wrong so far.

Lets go forward.

We said there maybe more hatred toward bmww than wmbw. But u do know bmww are more likely to date than wmbw. Thats been proven by survey.
    Bw are viewed as less attractive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re-dating-African-American-woman-Georgia.html

Wm beaten cause he dated bw. Oooh no one is against wm dating bw.

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Just saw that commercial pretty pathetic how that had to happen. :smt012

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

No shit ..... hes was saying ,at first bw ,dont catch shit. Which is a lie.

U guys need to stop with the victim measuring stick and man up and stop with the bw are our enemy shit. Its not a good look.

Makes u look weak as all get out

10. Frederick

FH was right. You're either a black woman, or you're fucking feminized to the point where you might as well be one.

No BM who has a preference for WW, has a real interest in pursuing relationships with them and is aware about the realities of what BM who date outside of their race face, would sit around trying to argue against or rationalize the fact that BM get the most heat in American society when they pursue romantic relationships outside of their race.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Lol
    Lol
    [​IMG]

Lol
    Lol
    Lol

The loser alert has been sounded.

Losers hate logic

Hate bw much?

Lol
    This has to be the 2nd dumbest statement ever.
    Flame holds the number one spot with "black voices had an online party " over steve mcnairs death. He still havent provided proof.
    Still waiting buckwheat.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

True. To the point that REAL-LIFE IR families felt compelled to defend a FICTIONAL IR family via solidarity videos.

13. Frederick

I'm a loser?

Motherfucker, you ever been anywhere near a white woman?

And I don't mean in the "Celebrity IR Couples" section of the forum sense that you've stood next to one in public or maybe ever taken a picture with one.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yes.

Have u been with A woman ? We arent talking about a blow up doll or the malibu barbie.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Well, I am! :p

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.

U got more edits than a star trek movie

Lol

18. z

z Well-Known Member

They have been married for 17 yrs? How old is this fucker, I thought he was like 25 yo, lol

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. He does look young

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LMAO