Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Who said i based on religous belief?

Where did u get that?

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

You said blood cells professor. Lol
    Besides, that is not when liffe begins., that is simply a few cells.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

^^^i think that ends your "scientific" debate GL ;)

I'm sorry. Facts vs belief: Do you have facts indicating that the cellular formation of sperm/egg can survive on its own and grow itself into a living person? If not, you must believe life begins at conception. I've yet to meet anyone who holds that belief based on anything but what their religion teaches them. Maybe you're my first.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Number 2. There are people who look at it and i see when cells unite life begins. The feed and they form. It doesnt matter if its a simple cell or a complex cell.

Now. Evolution was based on a single cell evolving to a complex cell. Basically speaking.Life.

I can say u disagree xause you derive ypur income from abortion. Your agenda/motive.

I think planned parenthood is important. So look at the name PLANNED. Education such as birth control and stds.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Drain the blood cells out and what happens?

Professor fg

6. z

z Well-Known Member

What amazes me about these wacko pro lifers, they will go around harass plan parenthood clinics across the globe so teenage girls could not make a logical decision about their future but they are probably the first one to chastize teenage mothers when they try to get help from social services calling them free loaders and shit and probably the very first one to discriminate towards that fetus when he/she grows and become of school age

Fucken hypocrites

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Pretty much

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Again u could be basing yours on money motives.

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

What the hell you talking about gl?:freehug:

Also, scientists are not debatingbwhen life begins. Science established that a long time ago... Btw, do you eat eggs?

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Show me some one who isnt a hypocrite and i will show u a dead man

11. The Dark King

I am not a hypocrite sir

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Please. Lol. I love u though. But you will not find 100 scientist will agree on that. You know that.

Come on now.
    They cant or will not agree on global warning cause they are getting paid to say its not happening.

So lets not play that game.

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You can say whatever you want. Just like you can believe whatever you want. Neither makes it fact though. That's the difference here. I deal in scientific fact. Not emotion. I make my living off of women's health...all inclusive. Helping my patients avoid the tormenting decision of termination is my biggest goal. Nothing is 100% though. I can give them an iud, condoms and plan b and they can still find themselves pregnant. If that happens, damn sure I'm there to help them with whatever they decide, be it a termination or prenatal care. It's their choice! Women's health is all inclusive GL. Religious folk are the ones who can only focus on the abortion piece. I have done every medical specialty known to man, I sought out womens health out of my desire to help women. Yes that includes abortions, but that's far from my mission or goal. I wouldn't expect any ither response from you though lol

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Really?

Are u sure about that?

15. The Dark King

Love me or hate me I'm pretty damn consistent fam

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Ok stop there. U brought up religion. Remember?

I just brought up science....even evolution

17. z

z Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]RjTKlAqRPwU[/YOUTUBE]

Trump- I am not hypocrite, I will solve every problem America Face, I am running for President

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Love your stubborn self. Science is pretty darn clear on this. You do have religious scientists that disagree, based on their religious belief. Or based on ethical questiins. That a few cells is not life is clearly established by science, a few cells cant live. Be careful on sources. Global warming have nothing to do with this and the argument is not about if its occurring, its clearly proven. The argument is if its man-made or just a part of the normal cycle

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He is a hypocrite.

20. z

z Well-Known Member

Lol, haha hope that joke just did not go over the Molecular Bio professor,

Then you gonna be promoted to Absent minded professor, lol