Tupac & Madonna

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

http://www.hater site.com/7523/tupac-and-madonna/madonna2pac3jpg/

From NY Daily News:

Can you imagine the child of Madonna and Tupac Shakur? According to Lucy O'Brien's new book, "Madonna: Like an Icon," out Tuesday, it almost happened.

O'Brien says Madonna, in her mid-30s, "desperately wanted children and had various relationships with unlikely men." The singer's friend Alison Clarkson recalls when she was briefly dating Tupac Shakur, one year before his death.

"She was going out with him ... but homegirls were saying to him, 'I can't believe you're going out with a white girl,'" - so she got dumped!

2. Patterson

Patterson New Member

I already knew about Tupac and Madonna from way back in the day. This was during the time when she was dating alot of black men, Barkley, Rodman, pac and some I can't remember at the moment, but there were more.

3. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

I agree with that because it would have mostly been a "win-win" situation for her since she was considered somewhat "cool" back then & not FAKE AS HELL :roll: like she is now but for Pac, he would have had to have gotten in trouble by beatin' her azz :smt062 or something like that to get his STREET CRED back :!: :twisted:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. GRANPUBA

GRANPUBA New Member

Its not like Pac was the first rapper to have sex with Madonna. Big Daddy Kane was hittin that in the 80's(Along with hundreds of other men of all races)

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Madonna tried to had sex with Micheal Jackson but he refused which is not surprising since he did not do it with Tatum O'Neill,Brooke Shields,and Lisa Marie Presley.

6. nobledruali

And it looks as if she & Chris Rock were/are tight too:
    http://www.blackenize.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15512 :wink:

7. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

What is your opinion of this site Kid? Is there a alternative?

9. nobledruali

In my opinion Kid & Soul I would say YES :!: But, please keep in mind that it seems to be a somewhat older group that flocks to that site and they discuss some serious issues alot just like we do here but a little moreso it seems to me while at the same time they invite you to sexy chats on the weekend which is cool too so check the site out. Lipstick & Sassy turned me on to it :!: :p

PS>Plus they have some nice looking ladies on the board that are TRUE TO THE GAME as well. :wink:

10. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

That doesn't surprise me. They were both pretty eccentric :smile: I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

( Sorry BMJ :smt019 )

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember hearing about Kane gettin' up in that.

12. shion

shion New Member

Bobby Brown said he fuck that.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

"
    Madonna Confirms Dating Tupac & Talks Him Inspiring Her To Drop F-Bomb During Interview

Mar 11, 2015 By Lindsey India

[​IMG]

It’s been a rumor for years that Madonna and Tupac once had a fling, and it looks like the legendary singer has finally confirmed that they had a relationship.

During an interview with Howard Stern, Madonna talked about her previous interviews with David Letterman on his late night talk show, and remarked on how she seemed to look both annoyed and pleased with him.

She explained to Stern:
    Madonna was referring to her famous interview sit-down with the host in 1994, where she dropped the F-word a total of 14 times. She stated that she was all riled up after spending time with her boyfriend, Tupac:

Madonna explained to Howard Stern that she and the late rapper dated for about a year, right before he died in 1996.

Listen to the interview clip at the link below:
    https://soundcloud.com/howardstern/madonna_tupac?in=howardstern/sets/sternshow-03-11-15

http://globalgrind.com/2015/03/11/madonna-confirms-dating-tupac-talks-him-inspiring-her-to-drop-f-bomb-during-interview/
    "

[YOUTUBE]c6u1y65X10o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]uDdWN_EZ51g[/YOUTUBE]

This might be old news but this is my first time ever hearing about them plus, I didn't see a thread about her confirming it.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

First time l'm hearing it too. I know one shouldn't kiss and tell, but if she had some enlightening discussions and experiences with him she cared to share, lol...

When is the Tupac movie coming out already. ...and will this be addded in? :p

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

New to me too.

Madonna has a very interesting dating history the more you learn about her.

16. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

The man's dead and doesn't even have a chance to defend himself.

Obviously life is getting a bit dull for old Madge and now she is dusting off old boyfriends past, whether they're from the grave or not anything for a bit of attention.

17. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

she needs to sit her old ass down and just do a las vegas residency like britney and stop trying to play young.

18. andreboba

Madonna is the archetype. I doubt this generation will see another.
    She is un-dissable.

Nikki Minaj/Rihanna/Katy Perry/Miley Cyrus/Britney Spears, etc. are ALL trying to be her.

In fact people shouldn't even be saying Madonna slept with Tupac.

On the fame scale, it should read Tupac slept with Madonna.
    He was her step up, not the other way around.

There's no 'fame' or shine Madonna gets from saying she had Tupac.
    She's just putting it out there for why she was pissy on the the David Letterman show.

19. andreboba

Defend himself from what???
    LOL. Since when does a man need to defend himself from allegedly having sex with a woman???

Did Madonna somehow damage Tupac's brand?? Really.

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Wait ... let me get this right: she dated Pac and the only thing he inspired her to do was say "fuck" on national TV?

Damn, someone in that relationship wasn't as "awake" as his or her persona would lead one to believe.