Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. CanadianNiceGrl

CanadianNiceGrl Active Member

I have a preference for people that are more tanned/darker skin than me...but I'm a ginger so unless you're an albino you're probably more tanned than I am. Don't need to be blinded by two pasty white skinned people naked. Lol

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Asia is very diverse but i am guessing in most men's mind Asia means Chinese, Japanese, Korean and similar looking petite women with mongoloid eyes. It's an uneducated guess though:cool:

3. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

I've always been a fan of pasty white skin that glows in the dark under the moon light.

It may sound odd, but the bw I have been with didn't turn me on as much as the ww I have been with.

4. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

This.

5. brethard

brethard Active Member

"I've always been a fan of pasty white skin that glows in the dark under the moon light."

Same here. Nothing is sexier.

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

?? I don't get what you're saying but why does it sound racist?

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

:smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042

10. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

I would be open to meeting a person from any race, but for some reason, I am always most attracted to black men. It's always been that way. It works for me!! No complaints :freehug:

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Works for us too ;) nice to see you back.

12. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Thanks, baby. Call when you can.

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I sure will

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I've dated my fair share of black girls. They used to love me in the hood. Don't know why. I am so the polar opposite of hood it's laughable. However, olive skin, white girl's with dark hair is my preference. But, cute is cute. A woman doesn't have to be only that to get my attention. As long as she's attractive and fun, I'll give her chance.

If I had to pick, that exotic, mysterious looking white girl gets me every time.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You mean someone who resembled Jolene Blalock or Debi Mazar, right? I agree. I fell in love with a Puerto Rican girl in the summer of 1984 who had beautiful and mysterious eyes. Cuteness goes a long way.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  16. AMR1986

AMR1986 Active Member

I've dated white and my ex is white. But now I'm exclusively attracted to black men.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm curious, what changed for you?

18. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Most attracted to white women, but now around mostly Hispanic women.

Kinda wish I was more attracted to other women though because between online dating and crap in certain areas it's hard to date as a brother.

19. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Blackbrah please don't stand so close to me

(police)

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That is a sign that you have to leave cyberspace and deal with the living more often than not. If you are a musician, a poet/writer or an actor women will notice you.