The "Thank you" thread

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Arwen, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Could you please inform North that it wasn't me, as just having read this conversation this morning, I realize that's what he was referring to in his last nastygram to me.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Love to raider for trying to keep the peace like a real woman would (despite being a raider fan. Who chooses to be a raider fan)
    Ches and bliss for keeping it real.
    Satch and cherokee for the laughs.
    Tam for the forum games
    To all the ladies in the forum just cause.
    To all the legit bros here.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol I was all "awww" until the Raider jab. :shock: You know who chooses to be a Raider fan? A real woman who watches the sport with sincerity and doesn't give two fucks about what other people think. She doesn't root for a team to gain leverage with a man, she doesn't watch for the "hot guys in tight uniforms". She's loyal as fuck, she understands the game and she'll put any hater in their place in five seconds flat. That's the chick who chooses to be a Raider fan ;)

Thanks for the rep tho GL...I get what you're saying but...I still see you lol. :cool:

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

This is hilarious. I'm all of the above but I'm sure as chit not a Raiders fan. My Eagles ladies group would have a heyday with this post...

5. RaiderLL

Lol "eagles ladies group"...I can't even :smt043

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yup. All "real" women and all "real" fans. According to your definition, anyway. It's pretty cool to share game day with fans all over the country. So sorry you don't have that. *sniffs, dries eyes*

7. RaiderLL

Huh? Retract those talons fella lol. No one asked you to chime in to begin with so don't get all emotional now lol. Go bond with all those "real" fans you're trying to brag about lol. Game days almost here so chill :cool:

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Fella? Excuse me? That's your area, hon. I'm all woman, here. And no one asks anyone to "chime in" 99% of the time, in case you hadn't noticed. That's why it's a public forum.

9. RaiderLL

Can always count on you to butt in and sour what was a perfectly peaceful conversation lol. But hey, you're not at all part of the problem here, right? Carry on fella ;)

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

That's bullshit. I've barely been here this last year. Go piss on somebody else. I've already heard it all from your buddies. :smt069

11. RaiderLL

For someone who claims to "never really be here", I've seen you pick fights with all the usual suspects lately. Seems like the same old bullshit to me.

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Haven't picked a fight with anyone but you, my dear. Maybe you need to go back and re-read.

13. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

GL I'm glad I can make u laugh :)

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I need it.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Thank u to all the grown and sexy people in the forum for participating in the grown folks thread

16. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

You & me both!:freehug:

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Thank you, my dear, for clearing that up. Lol. I took one for the team. ;)

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Thank you lord for everything.

Please between my loves

19. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Thanks to Lippy, Raider, MS, Real Red, CNG, and anonymous for the recent reps. And anon, I like to return the favor when it comes to rep but I can't do that unless I know who you are lol.

20. RaiderLL

Thank you CNG, RC and the anons. Much love, respect and appreciation for the kind words my friends :freehug: