Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She's actually in her late 30's lol
    I don't get how she's living in NYC with that attitude. Why isn't she living in Texas or somewhere like there

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

ah hahaha! this is funny!

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yeah nice comeback TDK :smt109

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

She's a vile human being. Yea...not racist at all...but she'd rather die a lonely death than ever date a black man...any black man...cause, ya know, they're all the same. Nope, not racist at all. Her saddest comment is that she believes being racist isn't a bad thing as long as "you're not hurting anyone". Smh. Racism hurts everyone and everything. Her ignorance is nauseating. You showed much more patience than I would have.

6. The Dark King

As Goodlove said I'm just trying to understand. I don't get the hate. And then the denial it's not hate.
    I get having a preference everyone on this forum has one otherwise we wouldn'tbe here. But I don't get dismissing an entire people and making it public. I know most people say ignore it but it's a difficult. It'slike going to a store that says no blacks allowed, am I suppose to shrug and just go to another store? It's not like this woman is the last female on earth but sometimes you have to challenge someone's thinking if at the very least to better understand your own position.

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, I completely understand why you pursued it. It's unfortunate that it likely didn't change her perspective or open her mind but speaking out against racism is never bad imo. If we constantly looked the other way, we'd never get anywhere.

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

That's all that it takes :freehug:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Wooooooooooooow You guys are really handling TDK like a fucking baby with mittens pacifying him.

You found her attractive but was sour that you had no chance before you began. You came at her sideways so her reaction is totally expected and understood. You disrespected by downing her looks all because she stated no black or Hispanic men on her profile.

It's a dating website, she don't owe him a explanation for her preferences nor is she there to debate it. Plenty of other avenues to explore why a white girl has no attraction to you.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  10. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Well said :smt045

11. The Dark King

Nope was really curious and you're right she owes me nothing but it shouldn't stop me from talking to her about it. Again how often do any of us get to engage racists? Especially in a liberal area like NY where I'm constantly told it's a big melting pot.
    I'm OK with rejection in fact at this point I welcome it. Less time and money spent on someone I shouldn't be around anyway.
    But when I see something like no blacks and Hispanics why can't I ask why?
    It costs either of us nothing.
    I'm a curious guy.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

What was gained?

13. z

z Well-Known Member

The chick does not sound racist, she just have preference, just coz she doesn't date blks does not make her racist

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Smh

As a man, im telling u im gonna neg rep u for that statement.

Having a preference doesnot make u a racust but her other statements make her look lije one

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

+1

I think she just got snappy because of how he came at her.

I totally see what she was saying when she said "is being racist bad if it does not hurt anyone?" She doesn't even plan on having kids so her views won't get passed down to another generation.
    You can be the most ridiculous person on earth, but if you don't hurt anyone I don't give a shit.

I don't care what anyone thinks of blacks. Just don't deny us equal treatment in housing, employment and the justice system. If they can do that I wish them the best for keeping their bullshit out of my way.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I agree to a point. Its not racists to gave a preference. I prefer they say they dont date bm.
    Heck i wish people had a sign on their forehead with their preferences when they go iut in public.

After reading it again, I will agree that tdk came at her all butt hurt cause she didnt like bm. That was a bitch move...just saying.

In any case he was curious maybe .... thats fine but it was a waste of macking time

17. z

z Well-Known Member

Haha touched some nerve

My 1st neg rep

I could careless about points on online forum

By the way can u edumecate me professor, what is a racust? Supposedly I'm well educated but I don't know the meaning of that word, bk to English 101 class for me I guess, lol

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I think he would have gained some true insight, even if only a little, had he came at her differently.

By approaching her the way he did, he brought out some of her defensiveness and emotions thus biasing the interaction.

19. The Dark King

So her saying that's why I don't yall because you're classless along with other bs didn't make her racist?
    If I think a white chick is being rude is ok for me to dissemination every white person or just her?

Like I keep saying have preferences that's cool we all have them but is it necessary to belittle and look down on others in the process?

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

There u go..truth.

Tdk was rite ....she might be racist.