Officer body slams high school student

Discussion in 'In the News' started by z, Oct 27, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I did I said I would try and see what was wrong by talking to her. If she continued to be on her phone then a detention that's it. Nothing she did warranted her needing to be out of the room she wasn't hurting anyone she was playing with her phone. It was a power struggle that's it no one was at risk

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

are u going to ask her in front of the class?

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I agree with this. Back in my day(not to sound like an old man), they gave out detentions!!!!

4. The Dark King

No and if she doesn't want to talk detention. Like I said based on what happened she didn't need to be forcefully removed

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

how are u going to send her to detention if she will not leave the room?

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what do u think they were going to do with her?

they were going to put her in detention/iss (in school suspension)

she wasnt going to jail.

7. The Dark King

Put her in detention during class for what? Just give her one and continue on. Like I said power tripping

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Back in my day, they wrote detentions slips and you attended detention AFTER school. like breakfast club.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....naw they get you out now. she was disturbing the class and wouldnt stop. so they were going to put her in iss(in school suspension. in other words they were going to put her in another classroom with other disruptive students.like detention). thats why the cop came (they call them the SRO). Every school has a SRO.

10. The Dark King

Fuck that she was disruptive she had her phone out she needed to be punished

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

tdk...i think hes smoking crack.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...power tripping?

if u dont establish yourself as the authority figure and will not take crap then u will get ran over.
    i will say one thing out your whole misguided diatribe you got one thing close to right...kids like her got problems.

mental, learning disabilities , home problems and some are just bad as fuck.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

late to the party boss.

no one said it was cool for the cop to do that.
    we arent going to go back and do repeats...just go back 2 to 3 pages and you will get the gist.
    just go to the beginning...it would be fun.

lol

14. The Dark King

If she is unwilling to listen, here's a detention see you after school. Your precious little authority will be in tact. And if you think this made kids respect the teacher and administration more you're buggin. Fear tactics no longer work on kids.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

are u now saying teachers should not be in charge of the class?

u dont need your students to love you...u need them to respect you...then they will love you. why? because you are firm and fair.

thats what every human wants to be treated fair but u dont get that.

its obvious u refuse to get it. u are seriously contradicting yourself and making my argument. also you are saying its ok for a child to continue to disrupt the class.

u still have not told me how u wil diffuse the vlass. u said you will ask her why she will not put up the fone.

my question was "are u going to ask that in front of the class?"

lets be honest, u have no idea what to do . u are acting on emotion. lol

16. The Dark King

I told you exactly what I would do not my fault you can't read lol

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u didnt answer my question. i asked about u asking what her problem is about the phone in front of class.

also , giving detention after school doesnt fly cause u have to find her a way to get home. theres a lot of liability in that. are u going to drive her home?

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

In schools they treat Whites and Asians differently than the Blacks and Latinos. When they act up they do not get the rough treatment only therapy.

19. The Dark King

bingo

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Wow. Just wow.