American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Oh thank you for your anecdotal evidence of how every person with Jamaican heritage should sound and speak. He and I are two different people so why is he less "white" sounding? Because you have a limited exposure to people or an incredibly myopic view of the world? Got it. Thanks for the input and reminding me the racist shit I gotta deal with in life ain't limited to just close minded white people lol

2. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Indeed!!

You sound like you are channeling the brother Minster Malcolm!!

3. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

LOL

And oh yes, you will be paying for that remark :)

4. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Not true.

So that we are clear:

1. I was never "toned up" to therefore tone it down. Please trust me when I tell you you have never seen me toned up. Maybe RestlessRita has seen a glimpse of it. Maybe.

2. I have been "just expressing" my opinion from the start and stand by every one of my posts of those opinions except the one where it may come across like I meant ALL American women were horrible; I meant most.

5. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

That should be the 11th Commandment:

"Thou shall not block the cock" lol

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Semantics

We have moved on already

7. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

[​IMG]

8. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

My brother, you understand exactly what I'm saying!!

9. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Since "semantics" means the study of meaning almost anything that is discussed can be considered "semantics" which means that not only is that a dismissive statement but it is also a dumb one.

If "we" have already moved on from it, why are "we" posting anything other than things pertaining to this topic in the " American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women" section? :)

10. The Dark King

Really good youtube videos. Don't know why Dr Helen went on Fox to make her promote her book but still good stuff.
    I know it's really difficult for a lot of women to hear but there are a lot of miserable men in relationships or seeking relationships and a lot of it has to do with the way they approach and conduct themselves in relationship. One common thread I see in most relationships including ones I've been in is that most arguments come from something the woman is unhappy about. I'm not saying men never complain but in my experience we don't look to our women for our happiness they on the other hand do

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Whatever dude. You and Rita can keep hashing it out if that makes you two happy.

Everyone else is done with it.

Go ahead and get the last word on that note.

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Oh! A bunch of YouTube videos! Must be a truth then! Because it proves everything!

13. The Dark King

Just an example and it resonates. You should check out one or two

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

15. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Indeed. I think most men take responsibility for our own happiness and most women I think are taught that their happiness is someone else' responsibility.

As far as the argument thing goes, I agree. I use to entertain most of the arguments and such. Now I'm more apt to just walk away, literally. I have no time for ig'nant shit. Talk to me like an adult so we can resolve our issues and let's get back to the beautiful loving aspect of our companionship.

16. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

If that's what you originally thought why did you comment on it at all? Why not just shut up?

Clearly that's not the case since you and I are discussing it. Also, when did you become the mouthpiece for "everyone"?

OK

You are the weakest link. Goodbye! :)

17. The Dark King

Exactly. It's so ingrained in them that they don't even see it. I don't see why you give me more obligation than you would your best friend or even a family member when chances are you've known for a far shorter period of time.

No good comes from arguing, no one's position ever changes you just get stressed out until you're both calm enough to actually talk. Skip that middle man and save yourself some stress.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Wait......Have you had a relationship that was based on being best friends at all? Foreign or American?

19. The Dark King

No such thing can exist when the other person lays heavy expectations on another.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Fixed

Now we agree