BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yep, I been meaning to make a similar post since I watched the season finale earlier today.

I think I'm done with show. I acknowledge that "The Knick" is a very good emmy-worthy show. But the only reason I got into the show is because of the IR 'ship between Algie & Cornelia. If the show is done with that, I gotta move on because there's too much other good Television that interests me more.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I like the work of both actors. I'd like to catch this on television.

3. ColiBreh1

I'm 5 episodes into Season 1 of FX's "The Americans".

Derek Luke is a recurring character in this season. He plays a former lover (& Spy) of the co-lead of the show Keri Russell. Both of them seem to still have feelings for other and makes Keri Russell's Husband/Co-Lead insecure AF.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Never seen the show.

Looks like they gonna go the cuckold route.

HaHa!

5. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043

6. ColiBreh1

Nope. Keri Russell & her Husband/Co-lead on the show are undercover KGB spies in the U.S. and their marriage has always been a cover so they can blend in as just another white family in the Suburbs.

In the first episode with Derek Luke's character Gregory (episode 3), he constantly reminds them that their marriage is just a cover and what Derek & Keri had was real and tells her he is still in love with her. Keri's character seems to be in denial & doesn't want to hear it. Derek seems to of course have the Husband feeling some type of way & jealous especially after Derek & Keri separately tell the Husband their backstory together.

EDIT:

Here's a promo for that episode:
    [YOUTUBE]7yhnw-W5BzE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  7. ColiBreh1

Do we count Black Latinos in the discussions?

If yes, Rick Gonzales & Jenny Wade had an IR 'ship on the 2nd season of The CW's "Reaper" that only lasted 2 seasons:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Reaper. The CW show with Ray Wise and Daniel Byrd. I never saw the show. It seemed to have some similarities to Dead Like Me, except that the Devil was in the details.

9. ColiBreh1

LOL! Dan Byrd wasn't on this show.

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

Why should we?

This ain't Mexican men White women.:smt042

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

He wasn't? My bad.

12. ColiBreh1

Kim Dickens is romantically involved with Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine on HBO's "Treme":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The show also teased her hooking up with Rob Brown's character at first.

13. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

I don't normally watch the network, but during the holiday season, Lifetime (and a few others) air holiday themed romance movies. Yes, they're sappy and cheesy, but entertaining. One that aired is THE CHRISTMAS GIFT starring Michelle Trachtenberg.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5239710/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

[youtube]6a2Z5EI1vpQ[/youtube]

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

CBS's Code Black: In the freshman series' tenth episode, Dr. Leanne Rorish (Marcia Gay Harden) took the initiative and kissed Dr. Cole Guthrie (Cress Williams).

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  15. ColiBreh1

Yeah it was mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago. It seems that Michelle Trachtenberg was pregnant when this was shot.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I can't find anything that said she is or was pregnant. I think she might have just put on a little weight.

17. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

^^^^

From the trailer seems pretty action packed. Will have to check it out.

[YOUTUBE]YGpxFjDoQwU[/YOUTUBE]

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I remember her IR sex scene on six feet under as well.

20. Darkseid

Darkseid Member

'The Americans' is a very good show and Derek Luke plays a fascinating character.