Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

hey everyone i have always been into older women, i have always found them so attractive, i was wondering are there any older women here that would be open to actually dating a man my age btw im 23 would love to hear some responses

2. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Is 50 too old?;) If not...why isn't it?

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

under the Welcome, Newblackman88 section on the right hand side you'll notice the Site Navigation tab with an arrow pointing down. click on that and go to the personals section.

good luck

4. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

no 50 isn't too old for me, not at all

5. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

Thanx Tarshi im sorry about that just kinda nervous is all i just wanted a little feedback is all

6. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Have you ever seen 50 year old titties? How much would she have to pay you to suck them?

7. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

what? lol i have seen ome nice in shape 50 year old women

8. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I'm talking about 50 year old titties. You are 23. You telling me you prefer to suck on 50 year old ww titties than a 24 year old ww woman's titties?:confused: Come on...how much money would she have to pay you to be with her?;) And how much would she have to pay you to stay with her until she's 60?

9. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

she wouldn't have to pay me anything if i liked her i would be with her regardless of the age

10. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I know she shouldn't have to pay you but in reality we know that a 23 year old black man is not going to pass over a 24 year old hot white woman for a 50 year white woman...unless she has money. Lets be real now.:D

11. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

i am being real, i have always preferred older women don't get me wrong i like womne my age too but there is something about older women that i just love

12. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

And what pray tell is that?

13. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

i like older women's confidence, they are classy, intelligent, know what they want and do not play any games

14. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

It's interesting that you like it that they aren't playing games...even though you are. You know you have no intention of getting serious. Hit the pussy...get the money...haul ass. No 23 year old BM is going to stay with a 50 year ww for long...and you know that.:D You may stay a year, but your theory about old ww will die out by the time she's 65...in fact, you'll be gone long before then.

15. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

im not playing any games im serious about this

16. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

uh huh. Ok.:)

17. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

why u say that u dont believe me? why?

18. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

i am really serious about thios i want me an older gf for a relationship

19. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Oh I believe you. I believe you will hit the pussy for a while, enjoy the money and then haul ass. Should the poor old woman fall in love with ya...well that's too bad because you never intended to spend the rest of your life with her. It was just temporary...for the experience of it. Feel me?

20. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

no i wouldn't do anything like that, im not that type of guy