1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I've heard many times that I need a tan, & it's nice to know there are men who appreciate pale skin.

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

[​IMG]

LOL, I know I do.

Especially when they look like a vampire sucked their blood. :D

3. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Plenty of us out there Tam, plus all that tanning isn't cool for the skin in the long run. I'm amazed at how many white women do it religously, knowing it could do major damage down the line.

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I love pale skin :smt007

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

IB & Tam = The Silky Milky Twins. :cool:

6. Tamstrong

I'm glad for that. I couldn't tan even if I wanted to, so I like for a man to be happy with my pale flesh. ;)

God bless you for that...pale skin appreciates the love. :smt058

Very nice, Daddy Ra. The name fits in more ways than one. :yawinkle:

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Pale skin next to dark skin is sexy! I like that color contrast especially with sexual factor into it. My ex-girlfriend and I fit the bill quite well.

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Probably more on the lines of Susan Coffey more than Tilda S.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

There is nothing wrong with that bruh. I love pale white women.

10. Pamaro10

Pamaro10 New Member

Excellent preference to develop ;)

OUCH! :(

I'm always told I need a tan. I avoid the sun, etc. That's how my 41 years look more like 35 :)

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Swinton is one of the palest actors I've ever seen.

12. Tamstrong

I always tell 'em 'if God intended for me to have a tan, I would've been born with one'. I avoid the sun too & it does make a difference. I get tired of hearing that I need a tan, but I always like hearing that I look younger than my age. ;)

13. LillyBeth

LillyBeth New Member

Yes, but I have noticed that often that means Caucasian with a tan or fake tan rather than white skin in its natural shade. Not quite the same thing unfortunately :(

Absolutely. Occasionally I get told I “could do with a tan” and I actually find it really offensive. I mean would these people tell a black woman that she’s beautiful but she’d look better if she had paler skin?! I think not, so why they think it’s OK to talk to me like that I don’t know :mad:. It’s usually people who have tanned themselves so much their skin looks like leather too. I usually scoff and say “I most certainly could not “do with a tan”. I’m an English rose, I’m supposed to be this colour!”:smt068

I’d rep you for those posts, only I’ve given too much already and can’t :(

Same here…the sun reflects off me ;)

Agreed :cool:

Yup, I get that too, but it’s great when people think I’m 10 years younger than I am. We may get some flack for being milky coloured, but those beach babes risk looking like shit when they’re older, and there’s nothing they can do about sun damaged skin.

14. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I have learned to embrace my glow in the dark pale skin..

15. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I'm sure others have embraced it as well :smt060

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I didnt say I never seen one just its rare. LOL. ouch ouch.

17. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

Yay I am so glad to see you all feel like I do about pale skin! I used to feel self conscious cause my skin is pale and my hair is naturally really dark. It seemed like everyone preferred a tan but apparently that is not always the case :)

18. Tamstrong

It's offensive & it's irritating to be approached with that garbage. If I was supposed to be tan, I'd have been born that way. ;)

The sun is cruel to me. :(

I also have dark hair & I think the contrast with pale skin is nice. :D

19. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

I hear ya ladies; I've never ever been able to tan. Gave up trying years ago. Now it's sun block for me, fighting wrinkles all the way... :smt080

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Yeah, all I do is burn. Occasionally the burn will turn into tan (if it's on my arms, sometimes my face). I learned years ago to embrace my paleness because it's a healthier way to live.

And now, no one believes that I'm the age I am. Staying out of the sun and putting sunblock on has its advantages. :smt023