How to Tell if Your Alt-Right Relative Is Trying to Redpill You at Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Politics' started by samson1701, Nov 26, 2016.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Absolutely!!! I had two people whom I've known for years say that they've never seen me like this. My reply to both was "That's how alarmed I am about the hate Trump has spewed, and that so many proudly bought into"

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Bernie Sanders is out there
    And I'll say this at least the pro Hilary people have a real reason to be vocal. When the president elect is putting white nationalists and homophobes who want to strip away civil lierties what else should they do?

3. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Black people don't attempt to convert their family members into Nazis. LOL!

Notice how Ben Carson is on the fence about taking that HUD position. Fool probably doesn't want to go down in history as a Nazi collaborator. Pack up your shoeshine kit and realize that you've betrayed your people by supporting Trump.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

You have go admire the efficiency of Trump supporters, though. Tired of electing politicians who they feel are owned by special interests, they've decided to cut out the out the middleman and elect the special interest himself.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No these idiots thought they were going anti establishment and voted in the devil incarnate smh lol

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Minorities are buying guns at a high rate now

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Get a 45

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Makes me think of all the off the grid militia groups

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No, they attempt to convert them into Hoteps. Same overall ignorant shit as the Nazis, just from a black centric perspective.

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I bet we get some tougher gun laws now!

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Colt 45 Billie d williams type

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

For black, brown and all off white skin tone people maybe. You know white folks will find some way to game the system in order to keep and stockpile as many guns as they want to have in order to "protect themselves" from all us minorities.....

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You excited about that?

14. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Said the dude who never studied WWII.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

What does "studying WWII" have to do with recognizing fuckery and ignorance no matter what the form it takes on?

Never mind. Just keep play acting as if you're the smartest person on the internet.

16. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Well it means the difference between a harmless brother in a dashiki who wants you to read The Isis Papers and a white supremacist who is influenced by the most murderous and destructive force in human history. Something that a person who has studied the rise of the Nazis would know.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Umm...hmmm. So in other words you're a Hotep.

Pre-election you were popping in here like an entitled white dude shitting on other dudes whom you clearly viewed as beneath you and now post election you're suddenly blacker than black preaching about the evils of the white man & Nazis to the rest of us dummies as if we don't live in the real world and see/experience shit on a regular basis. Carry on Oh Elevated One.......

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol