Anyone want to come to Ukraine?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by NATALIYA, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

:smt043

Nice one brodah

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

seriously im trying to prevent black on black crime up in here

if this shit was real, someone would have gotten shot already

:mrgreen:

3. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

I don't see that at all, I'm a fucking DJ I always get invited, shut your face.

If you haven't been outside the country and don't know shit, don't comment.

Did you really say Language Barrier? Didn't I just tell you I did fine speaking English and not knowing f'in word of Ukrainian (which is not widely spoken in Ukraine anyway) or Russian (besides the Russian already in American Lexicon)?

Didn't I say find somebody online to hook up with, a woman or male. I knew somebody in Kyiv already, I didn't go blind, you don't have too either.

Look I'm just trying to help you, if you don't want it fine. But don't be ignorant as well. You're safety is not a concern, there is no real language barrier and that's proof you Southerns don't get out much.

4. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

What crime?

Classic Black Defense for not traveling -

"Why America (and American Women) is the greatest!"

"Won't some White Dude attack me for talking to their women"

Does that mean they forgot Emit Till, Susan Smith or the "Runaway Bride"?

"I don't speak the Language" Join the club neither do I and don't plan on learning it either, are you becoming a girl? Women constantly say "you should learn the local language"

"You're a looser if you have to go half way around the world to find a girl" Sez who? Women? Likely.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i never got that either....if you find someone you like, you like them. Just because you got close broads dont mean you'll have chemistry with them. Besides, if you like to travel, it's more fun if you can hook up with people you already know. That's just the way I look at it. And yeah, you got as much dumbshit over here as you do in any other country. You just have to know WHERE TO GO. Shit in Killa-delphia you can get called a nigga, if you're in the wrong area. Some drunk dropped the n-bomb right in my face like 2 years ago, up in a white area. So I know how that shit gets in your own backyard.

6. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Thats what dorky white males usually do. Go the mail-order bride/European route.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

come on fam

remember 'Bryant?'

ur taking a wet poop on his and DI's relationship they had going. you can't help who you like.

8. SmoothDaddy101

Yes, there's an exception, but its usually the white schmucks who go that route.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

damn

straight vicious up in here tonight

10. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

You still discounted my own experience in the largest city in Ukraine out at night by myself several times, very late at night. And you know I don't care about Black People that haven't traveled over to the next city let alone to the next State and seek their advice about international travel, they don't have a fucking clue.

[​IMG]

Kid Rasta and myself have said for YEARS on this forum there is no issue with getting out of America and seeing the world. Its your own ignorance that keeps you at home.

11. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Actually that's not quite true... Dorky Men get taken by intelligent scammers and professional daters to the tune of $20,000 or more.

That's also a disservice to Bryant and DI, no exception needed you made a blanket statement so they are included, shame on you.

I can't keep saying this, I can find women much younger than me in Europe because age differences are more acceptable. Here is an anathema and how would you know, aren't you the nicca that likes women with winkles?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2abCImP2o

Oh wait, they've had botox... nevermind

12. SmoothDaddy101

And why are you still single then?

My point is I'm not gonna stick to younger tarts because it's the norm.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

damn.....:smt095

14. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Shit like this is why you're so afraid for your safety in America. People don't take so kindly to some random bitter jerkoff starting shit to amuse himself. And like I said, she lives there and her statement on the topic was completely different from your own. If the chef at a restaurant tells me there is rat shit in certain dishes I'll be more inclined to take his word over the raggedy ass customer who's tried one meal in one visit and suddenly believes he's an expert on all things related to the restaurant. Take your professional interview questions and shove 'em up your bitter ashy ass.

Good one.

15. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

Why? U should come! And u can take some BM with u it will be more interesting and safe for all of u!

16. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

WEST of Ukraine

17. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

I am so happy to hear that!!! I wish everone loved BM as much as a do!!!
    But u know i can not find another reason for racism then just that they know u r better;)

18. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

Sorry but i will not agree with u...u came to one place and went back i live here and i have friends in diffenent places both Russia and Ukraine and it is not that safe as u write...in some places here even white people who live here die and noone even know what happened with them...U r right that Kiev is probably the best place for going because in Kiev is so many foreign people that everyone r used to that...also they can speak little english too but other places r not that good...

19. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

Oh u found the map-nice!:D So i am from TERNOPIL u can find it there;)

20. NATALIYA

NATALIYA New Member

Dont worry dear if u want t come i will protect u!;-):smt042i have three 50kg agressive dogs and a lot of agressive friends who will help me also:D