Are Black Women generally jealous of white women?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Elklodge, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

It's pretty much an individual thing. There are plenty of black women who could care less about a white women dating a black man

2. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

No. They don't have any reason to be, really.

3. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

Some are some aren't. There are Black women who won't date Black men. It goes both ways man.

4. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

Regardless if there were any truth to the question, you'd be hard pressed to get a honest discussion about it. People dont like validating stereotypes, even when they're true to a large extent.

5. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Best post yet.

6. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Lol, did she strap on?

8. malikom

malikom Banned

Alot of bw really dont care unless the brother is good looking

have tyson beckford walk hand to hand with a white women in a predominately black area and see what happens.

they dont care about dudes like tiger woods and etc etc

Same thing with black men

i know many who dont give a shit about seeing a bw with a white man,unless she looks like beyonce

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:smt043
    :smt023 You're funny.

10. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Looks like it.

11. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Was at a mall not long ago, and this one black female was staring at me with a look of disgust, shaking her head with disapproval, as I was walking, and holding my date's hand. Happens all the time, but I could care less.

Now what I really don't understand, is when Hispanic girls give me the evil eye, while I'm out with a white female. :confused:

12. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

Maybe they think that because you're a fellow minority, you should date them

13. satyricon

satyricon Guest

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/whRRR08A3Ac&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/whRRR08A3Ac&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

14. malikom

malikom Banned

lol ive been saying the exact same thing

latinas seem to do it too,well,not all of them,but some do

15. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

I asked a Latina friend, and she said, black men should only date black women, then I said, why should it matter to you? Then her reply was as typical as an upset black female's, as she proceeded to give me the "shortage" lecture.
    I think our choosing WW is as much an affront to some Latinas, as it is to some BW. I just don't understand why they are at all concerned with what a brotha does, considering our preferences, and dealing with those BW who are upset over such preferences, is supposed to be a problem that is "in house", and has nothing to do with them. They need only be concerned with what their men do, because we get enough grief from our own race of women, and don't need anymore from them too.

16. untitled1985

untitled1985 Member

LOL at shortage, it's not like were the last of the Mohicans, honestly the percentage of black males with white women is minute.

But funny when I was with my ex only blacks gave me dirty looks.

17. karmacoma.

Hahahahaha that was a good one.

18. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

I knew that had to be it lol

I can't say that I've ever had a latina say that to me though. It's kinda weird if you think about it.

19. karmacoma.

That's a new one on me too. Why should Latinas care?

20. malikom

malikom Banned

lol,why would latinas care if there was a "shortage" of black men in the black community for black women?