Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Ellahara

Ellahara New Member

I get you, but I'd say black people aren't the most hated at all by far in the UK at the moment, rather Muslims. But yeah I understand what you're saying. I love London for IR, I see it everywhere, especially BM/WW although more recently you see WM/BW. The further you go out of the city though, the more prejudiced people are. Most of my WW friends love black guys, especially those with US accents, so any American BM would be extremely welcome where I am in London!

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Noted.

3. Ellahara

Ellahara New Member

Lol. Seriously though. There's not much sexier to an English lady like myself than an a nice BM with an American (any part) accent. :wink:

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wished I met you during my last trip to London Ellahara.

5. Soulthinker

Ellahara,can you tell me more of the IR scene in London? I missed it during my stay and I don't know what pub and club to go to. I know of Brixton but that was it.

6. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Some might disagree but i tell you, South West London i.e Hammersmith, Camden, Chelsea etc are great spots.

7. Soulthinker

Thanks, I hope E reponds since she does live there.

8. Ellahara

Ellahara New Member

Sorry for not replying... Well I do love Camden - got a great mix of everything there, you see all different types of people. Yep Brixton too, there is a vast Caribbean community and a lot of mixing, although its got a bit of a reputation for being the London ghetto, akin to the Bronx. I'm most familiar with East London as I live there, and it has always been to me a very laid back area to go out and date interracially. Brick Lane is brilliant. Not so familiar with West London though I'm afraid. I would also recommend the central area despite being very expensive (Leicester Square, etc.) but even with no money you can still go out there and have lots of fun, there is so much going on. In general you can't go wrong in London, its very laid back to interracial couples - I can't speak for everyone but a couple of dirty looks is the worst I have ever got. :D :D

9. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Once again... NOTED.

10. Soulthinker

E, I will take notes. Leicester Square I had been there but I don't know which pub or club to visit. Brick Lane I will go there on my next visit.

11. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Re: Euro Spots

And you speak the TRUTH...

12. Soulthinker

Yes I sincerely agree with you. Germany is a wonderful country. Now I hope I find a good German website where brothers can meet them online. I know of Blackplanet but I know there are some in Germany.

13. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Are you REALLY having that much trouble???

www.loveiscolorblind.com

The German ladies on there are only out numbered by the amount of US, Canadian and UK personal ads.

14. Soulthinker

Thank you I will check it out.

15. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

As a Euro girl, I would have thought the Mediterranean countries like Spain would be good for meeting people. Lots of people go to Spain on holidays - so you will find all those beautiful Swedish and German girls looking for fun and something different from the home scene.

16. Soulthinker

Sarah,I wished there is a board where those women type of their experiences in Spain. But where in Spain? I know of Ibiza and Majorka. The big problem is finding the location in those islands or the major cities there.

17. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

God u sound desperate missjuicy.
    Do u not have any BM who study in Iceland?
    University is a great place to meet guys from African countries. :)

18. Soulthinker

I had been to Iceland two years ago. Do you live near Reykjavik MiizzJuiicy?

19. Eyvah

Eyvah New Member

:lol: muhahahahahaha

20. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

I agree with your Muhahahahaaaaa Eyvah, if it means "gimme a break"...

Germany isn/t that bad but pleeeeez...go to France, the Netherlands or Scandinavia...
    Avoid England (they dress...hmmm...not too well), avoid spain (they dress worse and are too aggressive) :D:D:D

Alright, alright, just jokin around...I luv european women, I lived there for a long time, they're all sweet!!!...some of them just a bit sweeter than others!!! :D