Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Eyvah

Eyvah New Member

finally someone who understands me 8)

Its quite clear you "know" Europe, I couldnt agree with you more about what you said.....

In general I love the English and though there are certainly pretty people there..most of the english girls are not so blessed (both in looks and the way they dress!!!)

2. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

Hahaha...Eyvah, I'm flattered u think I understand u...understanding a woman is quite a challenge...especially a European woman! :)
    U r even harder than me on British women...I luv the way some of them think, but well, when it comes to the way they dress...I run away...:):)
    God we are brutally honest!! :D
    Amsterdam, Paris or Strasbourg, Copenhagen, Stockholm folks!!!

3. vilnius

vilnius New Member

Jreminator's posts have convinced me to make that trip to Denamark or Sweden ...... Or Lithuania

4. vilnius

vilnius New Member

Mizjuicy are you serious

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Eyvah are you from A'dam or Dem Haag? Had you seen the movie Code Name:The Cleaner? There was a scene where Cedric The Entertainer's character dressed up like a Dutchman with the wooden shoes and did a dance with the Dutch dance troop. Hope you see it.

6. Eyvah

Eyvah New Member

no I didnt see it.
    I am not from Den Haag. why do you ask, you have family there? I do go to university (and live) in Amsterdam now but i grew up in Groningen and Haren..

p.s. I hope you do know that we do not dress like that anymore... (since the year 1600 :)

7. Soulthinker

I had been to A'Dam some years back and enjoyed it. They used to have a anti-racism consert in September. Had you been to that consert?

8. AnMDBCartoon

AnMDBCartoon New Member

Iceland RULES! :smt055 :smt026 :heart: :smt004

The NAME, of course, is a MISNOMER, the "Grreneery" is in ICELAND, whilst the "Ice & Snow" is in GREENLAND...

And the babes in Iceland are just plain HOT!

Period.

OpinionsCartoonStudios@yahoo.co.uk

9. kinkygal

kinkygal New Member

London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford, Liverpool.... UK's pretty cool.

10. Soulthinker

Great sites in London. Iceland especially Reykjavik was the bomb. It is a shame that woman who was kickout out of the site was rude used to live in Iceland. She claimed to live in the town outside of the airport there.

11. AnMDBCartoon

AnMDBCartoon New Member

Ya mean KEFLAVIK, right, M8?

OpinionsCartoonStudios@yahoo.co.uk

12. Soulthinker

You are correct. She claimed she lived there. Wished she had hooked up some Icelandic females but that is not to be.

13. MRPaPaRaZZi

MRPaPaRaZZi New Member

ha...

...y'all damn sure covered all the bases and named all the good spots! lol

14. Soulthinker

Hey MP since you live in New Jack. I hope you can visit Iceland soon.

15. Soulthinker

I like aggressive women,they know what they want. E where in the Netlanz besides A'dam?

16. kinkygal

kinkygal New Member

In general you love the English and then want to come on here slagging us off for looks and how we dress?!! When was the last time you visited and where did you go ?

17. Soulthinker

KG,you sure back up for your homeland.

18. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Eyvah, I think you are a little unfair on the Brit girls. You cant make generalisations like that. Let the guys decide.

19. kinkygal

kinkygal New Member

where are you sarah? get the feeling you're in the UK 2. ?

20. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

The UK varies SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, even in one city - West London and the Sloany Ponies and the South London chavs!

I think Britain has great looking girls and I think our sense of style is much better than in the States. Not just saying it to be patriotic, but I really do believe it.

Continental Europeans are more similar with each other in how they dress, not really like us UK lot at all.