Black men ONLY like white women with a BIG butt.

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Frozen Veins, Oct 11, 2007.

1. DI

DI New Member

))))))))))))))))))))))) of course i dont! why should i have babushka's size? i m too young for that! :lol:

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

DI I'm pleased to see most Russian women don't look like babushkas. Helen Mirren is one example.

3. DI

DI New Member

who did u teach this word "babushka"? lol thats funny

4. Soulthinker

I read books and seen movies about Russia.

5. DI

DI New Member

wow really??? why re u interested in this? just curious... :D

6. Soulthinker

The history of Russia is interesting like the Czars and the Soviets. The history of Blacks in Russia is great too reading of people like Alexander Pushkin,Paul Robeson,Jimmy Winkfield,and many others.

7. Soulthinker

Miss Kiki,your bum does look nice from the photos you had shown,however I promise to keep my composure.

8. DI

DI New Member

I m pleased to know that u re really interested about russian story! :) yea, u r right, its interesting, about afro-russians! u know, here are many of them! I can say thay are very talented and have nice personality. I really like them!
    oh, if u are interested in this, maybe u can help me!)) I know that there is a mouvie called "afro-russians". it was shooted in US, in Atlanta, I guess, in 2001. I wanna see it, but it just doesnt exist in Russia...((((( so, if u know smth about it, could u tell me, how can I get it?????

9. Soulthinker

I be glad to DI. Also I know of another movie called Black and White directed by Boris Frumin it is about a Russian woman and her Black boyfriend.

10. Soulthinker

I have found it. The movie is called Black Russians directed by Kara Lynch. It is available on DVD. The bad news is it costs $300.

11. Soulthinker

12. DI

DI New Member

woooow! so interesting!!!!! did u see it?

13. DI

DI New Member

yea! that one! but it should be a gold one then! :lol: why so expensive?

14. Soulthinker

Hey DI,I didn't see Black and White but I know it is interesting. I hope to get it on DVD soon. If you were in the States it would be rented Black Russians for $150. I don't know why Black Russians are so expensive. I hope to contact the filmmaker myself.

15. DI

DI New Member

wow for real??? could u tell me then about her (I guess she is the lady?...) and I found out that there are mouvies like Save the last dance, a bronx tale, Jungle fever, brown sugar, smth new, dancer and Corrin Corrina. they all re about black and white ppl! :D

16. Soulthinker

DI there are more movies about IR between WM/BW than BM/WW. I know of that movie called White Nights starring Gregory Hines and Mikail Baryshnikov. Isabella Rossellini played Hines' wife.

17. DI

DI New Member

cool....but we dont have them here, in Russia...ppl like watchin' other kind of mouvie...so these are not in popularity.... :(

18. OldSpice2

OldSpice2 New Member

DI,

I think most White American have ample sized hips and are generally thick anyway. So, that's not a problem to find one.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

nice sig..

and I wish them the best of luck

:wink:

20. BiggNephew

BiggNephew New Member

man what's up w/those lil kids ?
    u need to get rid of that shit