BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

There are a few people who seem rather shall we say disconcerted that Halle's baby is not Whiter with Straighter hair, especially after Garcelle Beauvais kids, but I guess they can celebrate when (or if) Paula Patton gives birth to her White child.

This is the same crowd that will in one turn using the onedroprule tell you that "Black" people come in all colors from White to Black and then say don't you know that light babies always darken as they get older. While both can be the case, If the latter was an absolute it would negate the former.

----

Yes, some are still predicting, wanting these babies to come out a certain way. In Taye's case some wanted his baby to show little or no European admixture, because they thought this would upset him; a weird sort of spite.

I'm sure these haters (whoever they may be) are zooming in on the color of the child's ears and waiting for his curl to tighten all in hopes of spiting Taye, who of course married his wife not because she's talented, beautiful and they worked together, he married her because he hates being dark and wants light skin babies..... :lol:

I'm sure if Taye thought like this he wouldn't marry what appears to be an Ashkenazi Jew. He would probably have married a woman with the "Whitest" phenotype he could find. Hypothetically if he did do that, his baby could have been darker than his child is with Idina...

I created this thread for positivity (cause I still got something to say about that Jill Scott mess :lol:) Let's find some more beautiful photos and post them. I still have a bunch in mind..... nice pics IB.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You have a beautiful mind XO...Simply beautiful! I love your posts. You knock shit right out the muthafuckin box! I wish I could rep you, but I have to spread some around....

3. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

*Basks in the positivity*

*Still awaits your breakdown response to Jill Scott too*

4. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

:prayer::prayer::prayer:
    Thankyou, oh glorious one, for bringing this god into our world. May he forever take his shirt off on tv and frolic naked where-ever the paparazzi roam. :smt038

5. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Rep added.

6. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Taye and Idina compliment each other perfectly. If he had white skin....well you know the rest

7. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I found this: http://mixedandhappy.com/

It's not exactly about the thread per se, but it's nice to see a celebration of everyone mixing it up....

8. chicity

chicity New Member

I love that site!!! How AWESOME are you for finding it? Pretty damned awesome, I'd say.

Thank you!!

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Thank my luck...lol But thank you....:)

Isn't it cool? You should read her blog too....

10. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

http://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/arsenio-hall-and-son-arsenio-hall-jr-arrive-on-the-red-carpet-2.jpg?w=421&h=600

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I bet people call him "Young Semmi".:smt042

12. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Rodney Jerkins with his wife Joy Enriquez (kids below)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Steven

Steven New Member

Giancarlo Esposito
    [​IMG]

14. Steven

Steven New Member

Laura Dern and Ben Harper and kids

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Love the Dern/Harpers. Love her acting, not a fan of his music. Anyway, the blonde kids are the ones he had with Laura. Harris (The cute girl pictured on the top the right with her half brother) is from his first marriage. He also supposedly has another son from that marriage I've never seen a picture of.

16. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i just love ben harper and his music. his rendition of sexual healing is one of the best (well in my opinion of course :D) :smt050

[YOUTUBE]teWzsxITB1s[/YOUTUBE]

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

what a treat...i have not heard that version of marvin's song...for a girl that isn't into much facial hair...i love his sideburns & that tuff on his chin:smt118

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

yep, he's a mighty handsome man :smt050

19. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Ellen Pompeo's baby is a doll.