BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ellen Pompeo, husband Chris Ivery, and their eldest daughter Stella.

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Adorable photo

3. Psychoniff

Psychoniff Banned

This is the same Ellen Pompeo that refused to play the white love interest of Isaac Washington's character in Grey's Anatomy.......

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Isaac Washington
    [​IMG]

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL. You're thinking of Isaiah Washington. If I remember correctly she didn't refuse to pair with him, but I she was hesitant. But that was because of her relationship with Chris. Ultimately, I seem to recall that the choice wasn't hers to make anyway.

6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I remember her saying in an interview that it felt "too close to home" having a black love interest.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

...which is of course messed up, because she wouldn't have said or felt that if both guys were white. What a world.

8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tiki Barber and wife Traci Lynn Johnson with daughters Brooklyn and Teagan .

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Wow, this family grew fast. It seems just like yesterday she was his mistress.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Are sure that she was the mistress that he left his pregnant wife for? I always thought that the mistress was Asian.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

His ex-wife is Asian. The mistress is this woman who he is now pictured with.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Is it possible it had anything to do with her run-ins with Isaiah Washington on set? Wasn't she the cast member who was offended by some of his anti-gay remarks or something like that?

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I think that all happened way after the coupling decision was made by the studio suits.

14. darkcurry

15. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^
    Who?

16. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Thats Gary Clarke, Jr. and wife Nicole Trunfio.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks. My timeline on that whole thing was fuzzy, because I didn't follow the show too well.

18. ColiBreh1

I didn't know they had a kid.

19. ColiBreh1

I couldn't find a picture of her, but Comedian Michael Blackson's Baby Mama of his younger twin sons is white:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. darkcurry

David Oyelowo and his beautiful wife Jessica Oyelowo and family at the premiere of "QUEEN OF KATWE"

[​IMG][​IMG]