Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by dark side, Sep 15, 2005.

1. dmh36

dmh36 New Member

There are black men in Russia...

Russian women do black men, back home. Most of the blacks in Russia are of Nigerian descent. They emigrated to Russia, after the fall of communism.

I do not think every Russian or Eastern European woman, for that matter, are mad about getting with black men. It is like Caucasian women from western Europe and North America. Some are crazy about blacks and some are just curious; and most are not interested at all.

A lot has to do with ethnic stereotypes- both positive and negative.

2. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Most of the black people anywhere out of Africa are Nigerian! I read somewhere that out of all Africans living out of Africa, the vast majority are Nigerian. Can't remember the exact statistics but it was surprisingly high.

3. CiViC SpiKeS

CiViC SpiKeS New Member

Alot of Russian women like black men.. .Its definately true around here.

4. Taye

Taye New Member

I would like expand this to Eastern European women in general! Alot of Eastern European women do seem to take alot of interest in bm.

5. astorbryan

astorbryan New Member

I'm dating an Eastern European woman and we're both having a blast with each other. She just loves our contrasting skin colors, the smooth touch of my skin, hair etc. She's very beautiful and kind, with a good heart. I just have to pinch myself every time I'm around her. After putting up with so much crap from the sistas it is so refreshing to be around someone so positive about life. :lol:

6. Scorpiusb2000

Scorpiusb2000 New Member

I don't know. Ran into one Russian woman who's only goal was to get over to the states any way she could.

Scorpius--

7. graphicsRat

graphicsRat New Member

I get some poorly worded emails from supposedly Russian girls with names such as Elena, Ttanya, Larochka etc. They often read like:

OR

I don't even bother to reply them. How on earth does one have a meaningful relationship with someone I cannot communicate with!!! Besides, the emails, seem generic. I bet they are sent to a hundred other guys. And each one seems like the other. Seems fishy ...

8. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

I used to get emails like that from Turkish men. You'll often find that people from less wealthy countries etc will contact people en mass from more wealthy countries, or anywhere that they think will provide them with more opportunities than where they are now.

9. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

10. Scorpiusb2000

Scorpiusb2000 New Member

Yeah, screwing about on Yahoo Personals I ran into several Russian girls myself. All I have to say is, “WARNING WILL ROBSON!� The two who were writing me were very pushy, then out of the blue I get an e-mail from some Russian travel agency asking for $700 to get the girl a pass post to come to the states. Can we say SCAM boys and girls? From my point of view, these women are no more interested in Black men than the man in the Moon.

Scorpius--

11. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I'm not surprised by the e-mails. They are Russians after all...

and, why else would they wanna escape from Russia if they aren't interested in black men? Take a wild guess. I bet you already know.

12. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I found this one post on a forum for Russian women, and I find it an absolute pearl. Someone on that forum has asked other women a question: would you be inclined to date/marry a man of another race? A lot of women, racist and not, answered, including this LADY from St. Petersburg. Here's her post (translated):

"First of all, the question itself is not correct. It's like asking, "Would you be inclined to paint the walls of your apartment a different color?" What kind of nonsense is that? They are already painted the way they are and probably for a reason! Why change it?

Same here. What do you mean "inclined"? First of all, I already have a husband and wouldn't trade him in for ANYBODY, white, brown or blue!

It's a different story if the author was asking: "DO YOU WANT TO?" Do I actively want a husband who is black/Chinese etc? Let's rephrase the question: why would a person want to find a partner of a CERTAIN specific color? A human being is not a butterfly or some animal for who the color/smell of a potential mate is an absolute signal to jump on that black man or woman. There are lot of other factors, you know. In Manhattan, there are such STUNNING black men - with such intellect, class and refinement - that many of you here on this forum, if you were to meet these men you would have to desperately hide your hands with dirty fingernails behind your backs! And then again, among blacks there are also such lowlifes that our average plumber uncle Tolya, who takes a bath every Saturday and watches Channel 1, would be among them a rose in a carrot field! WHERE IS RACISM HERE?

By the way, I'm sure that many of you ladies who are either promoting the pureness of your race or racial indifference, would quickly change your position if a racially undesirable male were to show up in your life with a large - or not so large - sum of money! Then you would be here on the same forum asking different questions: I'm in pain, help me! or All men are jerks! but that's a different story. And, by the way, it just occurred to me - many of you wouldn't even hide your dirty fingernails. You'd proudly stick them out, rather." :!:

Here's a link to the original:
    http://club.passion.ru/viewtopic.php?t=5616&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

I can only add that I was lucky to grab one of these refined Manhattan black men. I now understand Shakespeare, whose character said:
    When I said I would die a bachelor, I did not think I should live till I were married.

13. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

And another LADY on that forum said this:

"Everyone is racist. As soon as you say - there goes a black (African American, whatever)! - congratulations, you are a racist. As soon as you say - I love my land, I love my people, I want my culture and language to be preserved - I congratulate you, you are a nationalist. But if you, like my grandmother, don't take out the trash on Saturdays so that you wouldn't pass with your garbage by the door of your Jewish neighbor, then you are not a chauvinist. And if you don't prefer an asshole and idiot just because he's of your blood, you are not a chauvinist. Am I clear?"

14. Silvercosma

Silvercosma New Member

Unfortunately, it seems that this is not a rare incident.

Here is a "black list" of Russian/Ukrainian agencies and individuals specialized in visa, ticket and translation scam. The links behind the names direct you to the detailed reports and the letters/emails they are sending out.

Looking at the exceptional beautiful pictures and reading the flattering letters, I'm not surprised that many men stop thinking and actually fall for this fraud.

15. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

(...to venture a little off topic:) Moskvichka, based on the vibe & quality of your posts, it seems your guy is a lucky man... You impress me as a classy and thoughtful woman. 8) Good luck to you and your husband.

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I feel the same way.

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Russian women and Black Men

From the Czars to the Soviets,some Russian women liked Black men. Examples like Pushkin,Jimmy Winkfield,and the son of famed singer Paul Robeson. However,since the fall of Communism Russian women don't like Black men anymore. In the mail order bride catalogs most of them want White men not Black ones. Plus Russia is more dangerous then the hoods of the US. The worst part is if a Black man is alone in Russia he would be hijacked not only from the skinheads but the police. There are very few Russian women on the Black Planet site. I hope there are some Russian women who does love Black men.

18. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

You can't expect a whole lot of any kind of woman to like guys much beyond the guys of their own culture... Russian women mostly like Russian guys, even in the U.S... It only makes sense...

19. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

That seems to be changing a lot these days. I think Russian women like men who come off as rugged to them, and they see a lot of that 'raw masculinity' in African and American black men.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Roughneck Hunk Bros

By definition the roughneck hunk brothers. Doubtful they would find a brother with smarts plus the Russian women wanted to be picked up by the big and strong brother.