Do most Russian women have an attraction to Black men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by dark side, Sep 15, 2005.

1. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Re: Roughneck Hunk Bros

Russian men aren't as smart as some people think either...

and, I wonder... if Russian women know that in America, there are black men, who are just as financially secure and educated as a lot of white men, why don't these mail order brides widen their horizons to dating, killing, and robbing black men too, like they do these foolish white men who get involved with them? I'm sure that there are brothas out there who would do the same thing...

and, does it make a difference at all to Russian women? Are white men seen by Russian women as merely 'providers', while black men are seen only as 'partners' no matter what?

The American media has to have something to do with this, especially if these women are from Russia, which isn't exactly brotherly to a brotha.

2. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

A belated thank you to both gentlemen... :oops: Sorry I didn't notice this post before.

3. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

You may find this interesting - a website (in English and French) of a Russian artist who is married to an African and living in Guinea with her husband and two sons. To the right from her picture there are links to the webpages of her husband Dr. Conde and her sons Eugene and Serge. There's also a link to her gorgeous art gallery.
    http://www.africartmodern.com/site19.06.02/moi_e.htm

4. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I like the photos of Guinea she took.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Black and White

There is a movie made in 1992 called Black and White. It was directed by Boris Frumin. It is about a Soviet emigre and her Black New York boyfriend. It is a rare film of IR of Black men and Russian women.

6. Soulthinker

Blacks in Russia

Moskvichka, since you know a lot of Blacks in Russia,how can I reach you? I saw a story in a Russian-American newspaper of a Afro-Russian woman. Hope to hear from you.

7. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Well Soulthinker, I don't actually know a lot of black people in Russia, I have only one close friend who is a child of a Russian mother and a father from Angola, and lives in Africa presently. I just read materials on the topic. There are books and internet materials that I'm sure you would find interesting, many of them are not in English, but because I speak Russian and French I can read them. Is there anything I can help you with? If you would like to reach me, you can write to me at mvs116@sprintpcs.com.

8. CiViC SpiKeS

CiViC SpiKeS New Member

Ull definately see the same thing in NYC also... i think theyve always wondered about black guys before and soon as they get here they want to give us a try..

9. Soulthinker

New York

Take advantage of their curiosity and date the next Russian woman. I doubt they want marrage since they live in the States.

10. sunstorm

sunstorm New Member

Take advantage of their curiosity and date the next Russian woman? :roll:

Not to insult, but it's amazing some of the stuff I read here sometimes. ...Sounds desperate & underhanded, like the advice to travel overseas to get laid...

--

I think it's like this: If you have it going on, take care of yourself physically, carry yourself with class & discretion, are well spoken & mentally agile, and still have soul, the fact that you're black can add to your attractiveness among some kinds of non-black women. If you're the type of guy who expresses underbelly, feral stuff like "take advantage of their curiosity" and can't spell "marriage", being black makes you less attractive than a white man of the same caliber...

It only makes sense, since the women in question are white, and accrue a social penalty for dating black. The solution? Keep a good image, for all our sake, instead of seeming like a bottom-feeder... (and of course, throw down on the bullshit that makes dating and marrying a black man so taboo...)

11. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I agree with you sun, that is sad that people are on here for that and not building Relationships between bm and ww

12. Soulthinker

New York

Sun it is that spell checker and I'm just proving facts. Do you really think they would marry the brother after dating especially in New York? I don't think so.

13. lainarain

lainarain New Member

I highly agree. I also rolled my eyes at "date the next curious Russian woman you see." And also the posts on where to travel in order to meet ww curious about bm, or even the posts telling people to move in order to meet more ww/bm...

The bm version of the "ugly duckling post": don't sell yourself short. If you have don't have qualities that will attract a quality woman to you, work on those. Don't disrespect yourself by trying to hook with ANY woman that will give you half a look.

One thing I do disagree with..."being black makes you less attractive than a white man of the same caliber." That is true most of the time, but not all. I confessed that I am highly attracted to bm, much more than to wm. But like I said, I am the extreme minority.

14. apex

apex New Member

from reconstruction days the bm had no access to the ww at all it was
    forbidden to even look or glance in her direction especially in the south
    (( emmit till )) field hands the strong ones that did appeal to the slave masters wife and daughters were summons to service their sexual needs if caught the women cried rape, if not caught she indulged in her fantasy with the bm her choice and her preference
    the ww always had accessibly to the bm but always in secret
    ww and bm are naturally curious about the other since they were keep apart for so long and never accepted by society a true taboo story for the both of them, this trend filtered down in trainning ww and bm in thinking that they were not to come together , a part of our culture we were all program to believe this, television promoted the ww at large showing her in everything that we made and sold , beauty was promoted as what ww looked like making the bw feeling inferior in looks and also the bm felt this way also ..this is why in the fifties the bm straighten his hair , what a sad era, but now with edcuation and awareness and confidence we all know that ww and bm or bw and wm have a god given right to come togetehr as human and a right to choose what their heart desires are ...
    humans always desire what they can not have . opposite do attract and ww as well as bm want to experience the difference in their culture, up bringing, learning about the other and maybe , just maybe building a balance and positive relationship that will filter out for others to see , like it or not the ww and the bm will come together thank god

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Re: New York

That's the best way to get stabbed in your sleep :lol:

You should leave Russian women alone if you're not ready to settle down.

16. staceybrewer

staceybrewer New Member

17. Soulthinker

There should be a book on dating Russian women written by a Black man.

18. staceybrewer

staceybrewer New Member

Re: Laws of Attraction

I think the attraction is mutual is seems like the blonde hair and blue eyes complex when it comes to beauty is often attracted to the exact opposite of what they are. Sometimes the laws of attraction don't always mean that you will be attracted to your own kind or race and it may be another race that attracts you more. That is what this website is all about the attraction between bm and ww and it seems like something that will always be with us and will never die out or grow old.

19. Soulthinker

True indeed.

20. staceybrewer

staceybrewer New Member