Fellas, Which Type of White Girl Turns You On Most?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by PeyBackTime8818, Oct 8, 2006.

1. awia

awia New Member

yey my kind of guy... oops, excepting the age group thang :lol:
    Let's get "down" with original not wannabee stereotype :roll:

what are those features you don't like? every woman is totally lovable :smt051 in her own way :smt045 :partyman:

2. awia

awia New Member

At No. 10, that's hardly generous :roll: but at least we know you have taste :p
    as far as will she won't she, well she will if you have what it takes. :wink: ie. a personality as well as great packaging. :rock: lol

3. designer

designer New Member

Ooohhh.
    Not the old stereotypes come back! Okay!

It’s hard not to generalize without stereotyping but we’ve talk about something along these lines before and my view is:

“The more a woman mirrors a man, the less attractive I’ll find her.”

We all [most of us anyway] know that the lines of what is male and what is female are fuzzy at best and it is more a construct of our society and not any hard wired natural thing and as strong and as independent and as freethinking as I try to be, I’m still influenced by my environment.
    In my screwed up little world, I like girly girls.

I don’t mean barefoot and cooking in the kitchen kind of girly [more stereotypes I know] because I truly believe in freedom and independence and I believe women should be and do whatever they want, like men do. Like I do.

If I wore a dress and makeup [these damn stereotypes!!!] and nail polish…
    I doubt many women would look my way for a real relationship.

Does a woman need to cook and clean for me?
    Hell no. I can do that stuff myself.
    She should be softer and prettier than me!!!!

Smarter than me ain’t bad either…
    But that’s the easy part!