1. Javelin

Javelin New Member

I have noticed that whitewomen are becoming finer everyday. I don't know what it is -- maybe it is the water. I'm talking about banging bodies. Am I the only who notice this? 8)

• Like Like x 1
  2. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

U r right man...they even have the finest 'BW-like" ass now...

It`s the hormones they put in the food from chilhood...it`s a conspiracy to make all BM fall for WW and create a mixed-race world amn!!! :D:D:D
    just kidding, just kidding!

• Like Like x 1
  3. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

you are not alone, they are they are :D

4. PearlGirl

PearlGirl New Member

On behalf of all the fine WW out there, I say to you, Javelin: :smt058

5. Javelin

Javelin New Member

Pearlgirl here is a smooch back with your fine self :smt008

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

crazy lovely All American cornfed middle America Girls!!!

7. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

You crazy people :lol: :lol:

8. DaphneL

DaphneL New Member

I don't know I have always been more like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I always thought that they were fine ever since I was attracted to 'em... or, are you only talking about the ones with big butts who are fine? :D

10. r1terrell23

r1terrell23 New Member

I think women are starting to look better in general. (possibly less clothes and more maintenance) Whatever it is I like it!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i agreed

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

12 years ago I thought I was the only one who noticed and I thought I was going against the grain by having a favorable interest in WW. I'm just glad that 12 years later I'm now finding out that there's PLENTY of BM that feel just like I do about WW.

13. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

:lol: :lol:

Good to see ya around, SoCalValleyGuy 8)

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

amen, it ws 25 years ago for me, my man :D

15. DanteX

DanteX New Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Javelin

Javelin New Member

BEAUTIFUL!

DanteX, brotha those are some fine-ass(girls) butts. I just slobbered all over my keyboard. Whitegirls have mercy on my heart. :D

17. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

These downloads are breakin' my heart! :smt022 :smt007 :oops: :smt060 :wink: 8)

18. LaydeezmanCris

I hate to break your hearts, gentlemen, but those are not large butts:lol: Anyone can have that. If those are large butts, then what would you call the ones which black and latin women possess? :?

19. DanteX

DanteX New Member

I spend a lot of time looking at butts (dont ask why, I have nothing better to do), and I can say with all conviction that those butts are well above average. Not anyone can have that. I got to a school in which the population is 95% white. I spend a lot of time around them, and I can tell you that these asses on white girls are RARE. I can name maybe 3 girls in my school who are white and have butts like that, and none of them are my age(I'm 15 as of recently). A number of those examples are very much comparable to the black girls I have seen over time.

Granted, you're right, these are not the largest behinds you can get. Typically, the very biggest butts are found on Black, or Latin women. However, i can tell you that those butts I have put up are generally about on par with the average black or hispanic girl. However, such asses on white women are not that common, unfortunately.

But let me ask: is this what you'd consider a truly big butt? :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. LaydeezmanCris

Yes, that's a true butt. Only a handful of white women(if any) have a butt like that.