How common do you think sex between Black male slaves and White females was during

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Nov 20, 2009.

1. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Yeah I never thought it was something that could be widespread. Seems like more fancies some white men made up in their heads.

Maybe a guilty conscience of their own actions with black women perhaps.

The reality is the opportunity for a male slave and a white woman to get freaky and nasty was probably not that readily available. Not to mention white women, especially the well off one's were pretty sheltered in those days.

Of course it happened but the cases were most likely extremely rare. Given the nature of plantation life, slave quarters, weren't there even slaves that snitched on others for favors.

I could imagine some c@ck blocker running their mouth to massa. :)

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

ROFL. :cool:

3. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, lots of good that is doing them. :D

They would be better served to redirect their energies elsewhere indeed.

4. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

5. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Wow, that is one twisted dude. He must have been really asshurt by seeing an interracial couple that it drove him to bomb making.

Talk about a beta-male, mentally decrepit, sicko. Just the obsessive types that sit up at night thinking about the unknown interracial couple they saw three weeks ago in the local mall. :D

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if Im not mistaken there were laws in some states during slavery for children from wwbm relationships. I believe it was that if a child from a wwbm relationship that child would not be a slave

7. Hellspawn

Hellspawn New Member

The rules were varied, and there are documented cases, especially in this book: http://www.amazon.com/Interracial-I...r_1_86?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1308688570&sr=1-86

As the book says, it covers relationships in slavery (male or female master), issues with "passing", relationships in the civil rights era, as well as complexities in adoption across racial lines. It's a long book too, so anyone wanting documented cases with detail will enjoy the depth of the book.

8. ReginaStar

ReginaStar New Member

Your right but there was alot of different laws. I think early own there was no laws and at first the first black Americans were indentured servants opposed to slaves. With all the information I get a bit confused but I believe their was laws like if a white woman who was an indentured servant got pregnant she was penalized with double years. There was cases where white men breed white women with black men for this purpose. Because of that in the 1960's laws were passed that hereditary slavery was passed down through mother to child. 1691 Virgina passed the first laws against interracial marriage. But then Maryland and Virgina in 1715 passed laws condemning white women who marry across the color line to 7 yrs of bondage and 31 yrs for their children. (I don't know but assuming this law affected non married white women who had biracial children)