How to attract a white female

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Harlem1, Mar 25, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ok cool I'm not the only one whose mind went there lol

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...you men...!!! i was referring to pink martini

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

rumor has it that if you approach white woman from the left wearing a blue button down shirt manufactured by arrow they will not hurt you.

If you wear the blue button down shirt manufactured by arrow and you wear it at night at exactly 8:00 pm you can get the phone number . if you continue to talk to them after 37 minutes exactly they will kiss you at the 47 minute mark they will want to marry you so between the 37 minute mark and the 47 minute mark you may want to run for the next day.

thats my advice. it works every time

4. wtarshi

lol...the dating advice from the men today is priceless

5. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

How To Attract a White Female:

Move to Australia.

Your friend,

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

wow....you have it down to a science:smt038

7. z

z Well-Known Member

If you're taking the subway in NYC or Chitown the following line always work...."Hey blondie can I show you my undie". And make sure to lick your lips and to grap your nut while you saiyng it

8. PinkMartini

PinkMartini Guest

I agree ... The have some great advice ... :rolleyes:

9. z

z Well-Known Member

If you're taking the subway in NYC or Chitown the following line always work...."Hey blondie can I show you my undie". And make sure to lick your lips and to grap your nut while you saiyng it

10. wtarshi

some more sound advice from another dating dr

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

it only works if you are in their natural habitat

12. wtarshi

now you'd have me at hey blondie

13. PinkMartini

PinkMartini Guest

Darn it! I'm not a blonde. :smt012:smt087

14. z

z Well-Known Member

well, you can always make a run for peroxide to your local drug store

15. wtarshi

a bottle of peroxide can fix that problem ;) or maybe go for intrigue's hair serum

16. PinkMartini

PinkMartini Guest

:smt043

17. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Are you serious. These help questions are becoming ridiculous. MAN THE FUCK UP!!! I'm sorry but some ppl on the boards need tough love. Just be yourself and if she is feeling you, she will give you hints.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

ding ding ding...we have a winner people...how many threads and posts does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop

:smt055

19. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Before I got married, women approached me. I have had times when i was picked up when I was in a bar or nightclub. I guess when i llok back on it I was always along to myself. Not out with the guys (although I have had some success from the attention of fine ladies). After the initial contacts I have always treated the ladies I met with respect. In fact, I think that is the key. You treat the women with respect. When you have conservsations with them let them challenge you. Don't fall into the trap of thinking you can be the dominant one let the woman feel she has that role and then you play to it. Let her feel important and that she has something to offer you. RESPECT is the key. Treat her like a lady.

20. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Forgive the mistypes in the previous post. I type fast. Should have proofed read it.