How to attract a white female

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Harlem1, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Basically...in a nutshell. I cant make it any clearer lippy. If you would like to teach a seminar with me on how to do a proper approach for these fellas. I'll ofcourse do a scene with you introducing myself and what happens later is up to you. ;)

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy has been looking for a new character in one of her fantasy threads...i'll cancel the casting call and you just show up:smt007

3. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

You're forgiven. LOL

4. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Welcome, Harlem!
    My advice to attract a white girl: Put peanut butter on your face.

I like chocolate and peanuts together! Don't know if it works for other white girls too.

:rolleyes:

I kid, I kid :)

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Rep added.:smt023

6. raocha

raocha Active Member

:smt042

7. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

8. Arwen

Arwen New Member

wake up!!!! :D

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

ffewfoijnfoifjnofinewifnfoiewfewnfcw
    cewicoewncew

dcoewcpecnweicope

then take your dick out and wait for a response.

That's how you do it.

:smt031

10. Harlem1

Harlem1 New Member

thanks for the advice neg and pos. I never had a problem getting women, I have confidence in myself and very secure in who I am and what I want in life.

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Good! Well, since you have confidence, use it to approach WW. As I always say in these same repeated threads, we're not some Alien life form. Approach us like you do Sistas and Ricans chick.

12. Athena

Athena New Member

Agreed IB. Harlem, this may have been written already but just be you. Avoid putting on a show or act, be relaxed, and genuine. Good luck!

13. DenzBenz

DenzBenz Well-Known Member

All women are biologically attracted to more dominant men.

According to scientific studies, women are attracted to men wearing the color blue.

14. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Interesting- but it could be!:smt017

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Acctually, there are studies that say that men are more attracted to the color red on women as well// so perhaps...
    ????

I dont say I believe it..

I think I personally like nekked men in the color brown...

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

No way.

When I see red on a woman, I think "proceed with caution".

Often times, its just too loud of a color. Certain shades of red may be okay but firetruck red is a no-no IMO.

Then again, some people can pull it off.

17. christine dubois

:smt043..that I agree 100%.. and you know what? This scientific study didn´t even cost money!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt036

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you SO much for saying that! That is what I always thought...
    Very few women look good in the true color red... You have to have the right complexion to carry it.
    I always thought that study really pegged men as single minded and primitive... I always thought men appreciate a woman that carries any color well.. whatever suits them.

LOL, yessss, yess... I think we all can agree on that one! YUMMY!!!!

19. christine dubois

I remember a woman, not long ago, posting a pic in wwbm- she was from LA- I can assure you- she was beautiful in red!!:rolleyes:

20. Stheno

Stheno New Member

My sister look good in any shade of red colour i am the opposite i look bad only if it more then one colour and one of the colours is red .. also lingerie can be ok (some) as a lot of skin you see so the red don't look bad .. like i said before i look with red like i am dead lol i thought with the change of colour of my hair maybe i will look better with that colour but same :D