jessica stroup and tristan wilds

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by bighomie, Dec 24, 2011.

1. bighomie

bighomie New Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

3. newandimproved

newandimproved New Member

One of my favorites

She always seemed like she would be down.

Not even that she had a preference for black men but that she was evolved enough to have a wide group of men she was attracted to, social stigma be damned.

4. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

She played a role in the movie "This Christmas" and yes, she was in an interracial relationship with one of the children who just came back from Afghanistan.

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Cute. They definitely look like an item vs Ashley Tisdale and friend pics.

7. The Dark King

Winning

8. Steven

Steven New Member

I have never heard of this chick but she is sexy way to go Tristan.

9. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

These pics are pretty old. She definitely had a boyfriend about this time.

10. kool22

kool22 New Member

All these pics are old from the show set. They were dating on the show at the time and that's is where the pics come from.

11. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

No, only the second set of pictures are old, taken back probably taken on set during the first year of the show. But the pictures in the first link appear to be new based upon the haircut of Stroup. What those pictures mean (is it on set?) we can't say for sure.

12. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Right. The top pictures look new but I can't say it means they're together or something.

13. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

they are not dating. at least i dont think they are. the original beverly hills 90210 was my favorite show growing up (hence my screen name lol). i started watching this new 90210 and even though it is awful and terribly written and NOTHING compared to the original show i still watch just when im bored and as sort of a guilty pleasure since the cast is hot (mainly jessica stroup :rolleyes: and jessica lowndes :smt049).

as far as i can remember jessica stroup has been dating dustin milligan (a white guy..he was also a co-star on 90210) but according to his wikipedia they broke up in August 2010. so who knows? her and Tristan have always had a great flirty chemistry in interviews and stuff and they are close friends. maybe its all media or maybe its just a result of their characters Silver and Dixon dating for two seasons on the show so they are just that comfortable with each other since they had to be intimate on camera for their job. sometimes friends kiss on the lips and stuff. no big deal.

until i know for sure i wouldnt assume. i've seen pics of Tristan on the red carpet in the past with a black girlfriend (who knows if they are still together :confused:) so neither has ever shown signs of swirling but Stroup definitely seems like the super liberal hipster bohemian type to do so i wouldnt be shocked if they were dating. they'd definitely make a cute couple. :tonqe:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  14. The Dark King

Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that dude use to be Mike from the Wire.

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:) I like those types.

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I know, right?

[​IMG]

17. The Dark King

Mike was the most gangsta dude next to Omar and he was only 14.

"How my head look like Mike"

18. Athlone McGinnis

Athlone McGinnis New Member

"You look good, girl."

[YOUTUBE]N2JjP8ATI7s[/YOUTUBE]

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thanks for the detailed update!
    I def agree with your last line. He'd make a great chivalrous boyfriend by the looks of it.

20. Centreville

Centreville New Member

He'll also portray a Tuskegee Airman in the the new movie Red Tails.