Kelly Brook and her new man David McIntosh

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by quantumblack, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That may be a possibility. I went to high school with a kid who was a sophomore and he was going bald. A wig, rug or toupee are indispensable to actors and actresses. Even a talk show host like Wendy Williams wears them, too.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You're right. I think he was bald in The Phantom as well. That was nearly 20 years ago. Wow, time flies.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Billy Zane was bald in the behind-the- scenes making of The Phantom. I guessed it was so that the cowl would cover his head completely. He was working a trainer.

4. orejon4

I'm trying to remember what was the first major role in which I saw him.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Billy Zane's first film was Back To The Future and Back To The Future Part 2 as Match, one of Biff Tannen's thugs. He had a role in Critters. And Dead Calm with Nicole Kidman and Sam Neill.

6. orejon4

Dead Calm! Good call! Those are the first films I remember him in. He was in the Back to the Future films? Damn, you've got a photographic memory.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

:smt074
    The funny thing about the Back To The Future films was that I didn't even notice Billy Zane's character because I was paying too much attention to Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd , Leah Thompson and Crispin Glover at the time and I was 19 at the time of film.and just getting into the study of film. I was surprised when I found out about Zane when I looked him up.

8. orejon4

I need to watch those films again.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I would watch Dead Calm to see Nicole Kidman in that black one-piece swimsuit. She wore one in The Peacemaker.

10. orejon4

Oh yeah, I remember that one. With the formerly single George Clooney. Lol. Definitely need to watch Dead Calm again, b/c it's been ages.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You need a trip Down Under, bro. And so do I. Damn. Now I'm getting thirsty. LOL

12. orejon4

If we do that, we've got to catch up with Tarshi. Control the thirst, Gorath! Control it!

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Very Strong With The Thirst, Am I. HMMMM? Yes, I have to catch up with Queen Tarshi, Whikle, and CurlyBlonde. Have to see Sydney first. Then on to Melbourne.

14. orejon4

Lots of hot Aussies to see when you get there. I suggest taking a month off. Lol

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I was on YouTube yesterday and saw a channel with a guy who is an American living in Perth. He stated that he gets approached by attractive women almost all the time. Even while grocery shopping and jogging in the park. He works as a personal trainer. The question is where to meet them. If I had my tenor sax, I'd probably meet at a jazz club or some live music venue(I'm not much of a club person, but a live music club with an open mic night definitely works for me). I don't know about the beach, though. Unless a woman invited me to go with her. The damned thirst! Damn! I have to get a passport.

16. orejon4

Lmao. A friend from college who does kickboxing and personal training was there once and came back with a glowing report. But I remind myself that it could be just because Zinni is 6'3", ripped and a martial artist, lol. But he had similar glowing reports. Has anyone else on the forum had a spectacular time in Oz?

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have heard glowing reports from guys in the military. I had posted this once before. One guy who was a Marine said the women he met were very attractive and almost all that he met looked like Nicole Kidman. I think in the case of your friend, the women he met like athletically built men of any color.
    Another friend told me of the time he was returning to his hotel room and three women who were in a Jacuzzi were inviting him in with them. I guess I would say that he wanted to but he couldn't because he was tired. LOL

18. orejon4

He should have popped a few vitamins, lol.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A percodan or an upper may have helped him out, God willing.

20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member