Larsa Pippen & Future?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Nov 22, 2016.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Kim K looks leaps and bounds better than her. Don't nobody want to look like larsa, women want to look like a Kardashian.

2. 4north1side2

My bad

3. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Kim looks a mess these days with her overdone face and ill shaped body .Kim also looks her age while Larsa looks 15 years younger than her age .

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Implying that there's something wrong with looking your age? They're both attractive but not every man wants some chick who still looks like she's in her 20s when she's in her 40.

I honestly prefer the mature look.

5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Exactly....like I said, she was dumpster diving and then upgraded. She was surely messing around with a dusty negroe

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Nothing wrong with looking your age but if we are speaking honestly here most women do everything they can to fight the aging process and look younger,including Kim who would probably spend millions to look 15 years younger like Larsa does.

7. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Ciara spent years getting ran through and dumped by thug rappers and bad boy athletes,she is just as much thrash as Future,probably more so.Russel Wilson is a damn fool for marrying her.

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Probably so. I was thinking the same thing. Then you got that chick now dating future..... she's dumpster diving too

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  9. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I agree.I understand a non serious fling after 20 years of marriage but she could have did better than a serial cheater with 6 baby mommas

10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah she reduced herself to a high class hood rat. Now She's the neighborhood slut . Nothing more. She'll never get to wife status again

11. 4north1side2

@Ray9968

[​IMG]

Wack ass chick got surgery to look just like Kim k da goat

[​IMG]