Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

has anyone seen my dead horse?

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

ah there it is...

my poor dead horse...

still being beaten and eaten

:p

3. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

The whole idea of making assumptions about the looks of anonymous forum visitors, and then drawing conclusions based on the assumptions, is amusing. Posting a picture on the internet does not satisfy the burden of proof of who you are.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

....unless that proof demonstrates something dynamic, as a reflection of what they agreed to show you

like asking them to show you something random (random meaning, something that you came up with, off the top of your head, that you wanted to see them do or produce; otherwise it would defeat the purpose of acquiring reliable proof, as the poster will still have the initiative, which is what you want to take away), and receiving that image in a timely manner...

or...you could have them do a webcam session for you...

fully clothed, of course

:p

5. shortygirl09

shortygirl09 New Member

Roflmbo......funny stuff :D. I'm not so hard to look at (at least I don't scare little kids, lol), and am only a size 6, so pretty much don't see any solidity to this stereotype, lol...

Some people's children...

:roll:

6. LizzieSunshine

LizzieSunshine New Member

That's bullshit. I would date and marry a black man anytime.
    This is me.Am I fat or ugly?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope I've made my point.

7. tonytony

tonytony New Member

yes you have

8. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

I'd beg to differ

9. BlackMasterJay

A very bright young man

And he's not too far from the truth either

10. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Doesn't really look like anyone is posting pictures. Nevermind.
    Top one, me my boyfriend and best mate. The other one is me and my twin sister (funny, she also prefers BM) and the last one is me.
    Well, I'm not fat anyway lol.

11. BlackMasterJay

^^^^not too shabby,,,,,,,,a lil too young though

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  12. TheBentBoner

TheBentBoner New Member

i honestly saw more fat white men and women together than black men and white women. where do these stereotypes come from? and who actually believes them?

13. TheBentBoner

TheBentBoner New Member

lol God doesn't award and honor ignorance.

14. TheBentBoner

TheBentBoner New Member

you're pretty

15. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Why the fuck is this thread still alive?

How many times do you people have to be told that everyone has their own idea of what is beautiful and ugly before you realize that just because -you- think someone is ugly doesn't mean -everyone- agrees?

Jesus christ. It's shit like this that makes your normal, not so gorgeous but still pretty women feel like shit even more than staring at supermodels.

Ladies, you're pretty...but I can promise you not everyone in the world is going to think you are, and posting pics on this flaming thread only proves that either you're not overweight, or you happen to know how to find pictures on the internet of girls who aren't.

Posting pictures online proves nothing at all, because it's too easy to fake.

For fuck's sake, people, let this shit die. Petty's horse is dead enough as it is. Give it a fucking proper burial and a rest.

16. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I get your point, I know that not everyone will find myself attractive but it's only posting a picture? I don't get the big deal :confused:

And I'm 18 lol, so yeah still pretty young.:grin:

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

DH, I would hope that you still appreciate who you are, regardless of opinions that trolls try to perpetuate, and how many pictures of supermodels you may come accross. One of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves is love of self and self awareness, it is unfortunate but true that we live in a Schadenfreude world.

18. ltbrowneyes33

ltbrowneyes33 New Member

OH MY GOD GET OVER IT!!!

I think that people just like to talk because men and women of differnt races are dating out side of there's.Yes I have seen some men and women date ugly people but not everyone does this .As far as black men only dating ungly fat women that not true either but heck big women need love too,and some perfer there with a little meat on them so they have some one to hold on to on those cold nights.:smt013

19. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

Amen to that! Big, pretty women are the bomb.

20. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

You very cute too bad you are only six years older than my son. lol.