Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I hope so..lol

2. You ladies hassling my protege' Andrae AGAIN? :)

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It never ends but fortunately I never give up :)

4. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I think you are holding your own just fine. :smt077 If you didn't like these heated discussions then you wouldn't hold your finger to the fire. Don't stop now you bring up some good points.

5. The Dark King

Thanks a lot!!! Sometimes I feel like what I say is so offensive to everyone.

6. Espy

Espy New Member

Okay Andrae surely you've met really pretty people who once you got to know them became less attractive, and vice versa? Not to mention, just because you think she's ugly, doesn't mean the guy she's with does. What's attractive to one person isn't going to be to another. In fact IMO there aren't very many truly ugly people out there, based upon physical beauty. I can count on one hand the number of people I've seen who I would truly consider like so ugly they had to sneak up on a glass just to get a drink of water.

Not to mention, very beautiful people tend to know it and vanity gets old real fast. Maybe people prefer someone who isn't so blinded by their own brilliance that they can actually give a shit about someone else? Bottomline, if they're happy who the hell cares what anyone else thinks?

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy would also like to present the big fish little pond scenario for bm...let me paint the picture for you...bm plays a sport in small town, usa on a scholarship...very few blacks...how do you measure attractiveness if there is no bar set or no frame of reference? therefore bm becomes a celebrity of sorts just by being a bm...because he is such a novelty women swarm around him to date him...what if in reality this same man lived in a large city where he had to compete for dates with the same ww but up against taller, stronger and more handsome men

so here is the question: are we not just a product of our environment? is it not obvious that certain situations present opportunities that would normally not be afforded...i am a huge people watcher especially when i travel and there are many many times i wonder how did those two people meet and get together...perhaps unlikely matches to the human eye that were brought together only by circumstance

it amazes me how some couples find each other:smt061

8. Shhhhhhh, Lipster...don't give the masses too many clues.

9. The Dark King

I hear what your saying but I think that you and a lot of the ww on here keep over looking one thing and that's the race factor. In a lot of the everday IR couples I see on the street I see more instances where the bm is more attractive than his ww counter part. And to made it more specific I have more athletically toned men over six feet with higher cheek bones (all signs of good health and what most find asthetically pleasing) with shorter fatter less attractive ww. This not an absolute, I repeat this is not an absolute. I recognize there are good looking IR couples but in a lot of situations where it's a bm and a ww I often think the bm is the more attractive between the two.
    On the other side of that I've seen a lot homely looking wm with very beautiful bw and I feel that in the US in particular white skin light eyes and straighter hair is far more valued. I'm not saying it's better but it is more valued that's just fact. So I think in terms of romantic interaction especially in this race obsessed culture we live in a white woman's skin light eyes and hair offer her better bargaining chip. I'm not saying this is the only reason why people get together but for a healthy good looking male to be with a very overweight woman (30 overweight or more) it has to be more than just a good personality. It goes against our basic instincts if survival and mating to copulate with a lesser mate and by lesser I'm speaking in terms of the physical only. I know many of you who can't look at an arguement acidrmically will be angered by what I said I'm calling a spade a spade.

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy isn't sure that you are qualified to decide what is good looking or not when it comes to men...i mentioned this before that way too many men THINK they are good looking when they really are perhaps just average...who decides the standard of beauty or level of handsome...the bigger problem is why do you care so much...i find that men such as yourself spend an enormous amount of time worried about what other men are doing...dating...etc...all while watching your life go by...the dateless wonders of the world that are disgruntled about not being able to get a certain ww...because he can't get the woman he wants the system must be flawed because ofcourse he couldn't be the one with the flawed thinking...i don't subscribe to your ratios and/or theory...you see what you want to see...your soapbox is getting really old..really fast...stop boring me and say something exciting for a change:smt115

11. chicity

chicity New Member

It's fucking aggravating. After 18 years, I have gone from a naturally attractive gal who prefers a t-shirt & jeans to an always perfectly dressed always perfectly made up always perfectly perfect perfectzoid because of this shit. Even my t-shirts & jeans are always the *right* t-shirt and jeans. It's nice, in some ways, but I have no delusions: I'm not the type of woman who would ordinarily care this fucking much about clothes. I do because I know I'm being scrutinized, every where I go, by bitches & jackasses dying to see ANY flaw that they can use to justify their "black men date ugly white women" stereotype. I'm not vain, but I'm not stupid: I know I'm pretty, but I also know these type of fucktards will take any opening, even a bad hair day. It's like all the negatives of celebrity with none of the positives: as a long term interracial couple, you get recognized in the community, and a buttload of people actively hate you, waiting for you to make a mistake so they can feel better about themselves.

Meanwhile, every day of my life I see Black Men dating overweight Black Women, and unattractive Black Women, and nobody gives a damn.

If I thought for one second andrae was real, I'd attack him with my perfect fucking shade of lipstick.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  12. The Dark King

Lippy I don't think you're qualified to debate me on this topic because you always go to the personal instead of having an educated arguement. You're sad and pathetic, any opinion you don't agree with you always go to insults. Grow up you're too damn old to be this immature. As for beauty being in the eyes of the beholder that statement is pure bs. There are certain physical traits that are considered more attractive. Yes I know somethings come down to preference like I know all men don't want a girl who is petite and all women don't like guys with blue eyes but certain things ate fucking universal like height. Most women want a man who is taller than themselves because it's considered masculine and women like to feel protected. Women also prefer men with strong squared jaws because it's a sign of strong calcium deposits and strong bones. Don't believe me look it up and dispute it but stop acting like a hurt child everytime I say something you don't like it's old.

13. The Dark King

again with this troll thing? Why is it that if I say something you don't like you can't rebut like Espy or Flying Geek or Jordan. You always take what I say as a personal attack instead of what it is. Just my opinion and if you took the time to read it instead of getting so emotional. You're arguements are weak and childish. If you really want to debate me and come across as intelligent and well read pick up a book fucktard.

14. chicity

chicity New Member

Why do I think you're a troll?

Because so far every single one of your posts to me has been EXACTLY the same as the last troll.

So either you're really unoriginal, or you're that same "guy" who came in with the D.B. Woodside avatar.

15. chicity

chicity New Member

God I fucking hate it when people try to bundle up their ignorance and bigotry with "it's my opinion!"

Fred Phelps has opinions too. Some opinions are just fucking stupid, is all.

16. The Dark King

Bigotry would imply I hate a certain group of people or disapprove of what others do. Truthfully if you want to be fat and unhealthy by all means do so. I posed relevant questions and statements that were relevant to the thread. If you don't like what's being discussed then don't participate. Stop whining about my opinions in an open forum where we share opinions and ideas.
    Btw thanks for proving me right

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy is more than qualified...she has more experience dating bm than you in turn have dating ww...i have more than likely traveled more than you...i have read more and have more life experiences...i have since the age of 12 studied african americans...not just because bm are my dating preference but because i believe that if you are going to date outside your race you should do so with information in hand...proactive not reactive...

you can call me whatever you want but the reality is that you won't be original...i have encountered many a troll on this site and you are no different and bring nothing new to the table...

being idealistic will get you nowhere and smart women will see right through your bullshit trying to debate with your all of 28 years of life and having dated a few ww that just wanted what was in your pants...you go have a real relationship...get off your my parents were rich bullshit soapbox...read up on interracial relationships in america and then come back to me educated...

go troll somewhere else asshole:smt074

18. chicity

chicity New Member

Man DB Woodside, you've really let yourself go.

19. Espy

Espy New Member

For the record I don't honestly think you are a troll andrae, but I do think you have a penchant for stating your observations in a way that ensures the maximum amount of indignation possible on the part of the person you are addressing. However, that being said, some people prefer to incite riots rather than have peaceful discussions. Neither position is wrong, you merely have to accept that if you say something like black men date fat/ugly women, you're pretty much assured that all the not fat and not ugly women are going to hand you your ass. That's just common sense, being surprised or appalled at having received that type of response is the opposite of common sense.

If you shoot at someone, they aren't going to smile, wave and then bake you cookies, they're most likely going to shoot right back. Doesn't mean you can't still shoot at them, it just means you either need to learn the meaning of 'duck and cover', or wear a bullet proof vest. You don't really strike me at the 'duck and cover' type...

20. The Dark King

there you go assuming that I've had few IRs. I've exclusively dated mostly ww since I was 14 so I feel like I have a good grasp of what it is to date outside my race and studying African American culture and dating a few bm does not in anyway make you an experience on the black experience sorry sweetheart.
    In the context of the thread what exactly have I said do you find to be untrue?
    Where have I gone wrong?
    In your definition of a troll, it's someone who tries to stir shit but in the context of this discussion how did I do that.
    Again keep your emotions in check sweetheart.