Movie Trailers

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Tamstrong, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    You made my day!
    Had NO idea this movie was in the works, let alone existed. It looks AMAZING!! Can't wait to see it now!

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'm kind of excited for this, but I'm now even more interested to see the King Kong Vs Godzilla movie.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, since it seems that neither Kong nor Godzilla are presented as the actual "monster threat" in this upcoming film and in the last Godzilla reboot/update.

So either one of them is going to take a heel turn and become an actual threat to humanity (I'd say Godzilla) or they both remain "neutral", get forced to battle one another due to humans seeing them both as potential threats and then end up teaming up to battle an another real monster threat (possibly another Toho Kaiju or a new take on one). I would beyond geek out if they found some way to make Gamera the third monster in that possible scenario.

4. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

I hope this is better than the other Kong movies....

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Full disclosure, I was not happy with the casting choice of Gal Gadot for Wonder Woman, but the more trailers I see for her standalone movie, the more I want to see it.

It looks amazing.

[YOUTUBE]5lGoQhFb4NM[/YOUTUBE]

6. Cherryboy

Cherryboy Restricted

They cast two actors from Straight Outta Compton.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Umm....I'm assuming you're talking about the Kong movie?

They also cast Loki, Nick Fury & the soon to be Captain Marvel (Hiddleston, Jackson & Larsen) from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Taking a cue from Marvel Studios, Universal Pictures is reviving their classic Universal Monsters and placing them in a shared universe. Kicking things off is a new female incarnation of The Mummy starring Tom Cruise with Russell Crowe being introduced as the new Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde for this shared universe. Full trailer to be released on Sunday.

9. Bookworm616

Dammit. Russell Crowe and Tom Cruise. I will be seeing this, even though I love the 1999 version.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And continuing the monster/horror trailer run, Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn returns to his horror roots with this offering.

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Why don't you like her?

12. Bookworm616

It's not that I didn't like her, I just thought she was too wiry for the part. Linda Carter had substance to her and Gal Gadot is rail thin.

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

They are both rather thin. But, I would like to see a muscled up wonder woman in the future.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Full Mummy Trailer

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

19. Ra