NFL star QB Robert Griffin III got himself a beautiful blonde girlfriend from Estonia

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by SomalianKing, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol!

3. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Robert Griffin screwed up in the first place by getting married in the first place. That was stupid thing to do. He was just starting in the NFL and there would be women throwing themselves at you.

4. 4north1side2

The one time I agree with racists who say "just shut up and play football". This cat is such a diva while being mediocre as fuck.

5. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Responding to internet whispers is bitchmade.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Mediocre? You consider him mediocre? You just offended a lot of mediocre quarterbacks lol!

7. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Dude is having a bad week, first someone steals money from his car at the game on Sunday and today his exwife is going in on the two of them on twitter, page deleted now but a few captures floating around.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Why da hell does he have money in his car for?

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That's sad. She's really hurting.
    RG3 can't seem to get shit right lately.lol

10. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

She is hurting and I've been on the receiving end of a similar rant (for a very similar reason as well), but this dude is twenty-something right? When I was his age, I struggled with relationships like this. Too fast, too early and living two lives until one cancels the other out.

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I don't blame Rebecca Griffin one bit. I know they're two sides, and we're looking in from the outside, but this is truly cruddy. If RGIII was unhappy in his marraige he should've handled things the right way.

12. 4north1side2

This is proven to be a fake troll account. You got played.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Who the fuck would go to these lengths just to fuck with this guy? Pathetic.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A 12 year old on some good pot. Lol.

16. Speedie

Speedie Member

You're right this relationship is not going to last based on it's foundation.