Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Welcome to the wonderful world of the appreciation for White women, and mature ones in particular.

In the mid 80's, I worked in a grocery store, and this really attractive WW used to hit on me every time she came in to the store. So one day she got really bold, and invited me out, because we both had the same birthday in October, I was turning 21, and she was turning 41. So I accepted her invitation, and went out with her. THAT was a night I'll NEVER forget, me, a young, energetic, and virile Black male, and her, the mature, experienced, and insatiable White MILF. We turned eachother out, simply intoxicating!

Mature WW are some of the most beautifully uninhibited, confident, and virtuous women on the planet, and when paired with a BM, it's pure kinetic energy.

2. shyandsweet

shyandsweet New Member

mature ww

You are correct about us mature ww Rinnaye! Thanks so much!!!:p:p

3. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to sharing my appreciation of ww on here and hopefully making some new friends.

4. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

You're most welcome dear, but we should be thanking all of you. Stay "sweet"!

:smt050

5. wenchable

wenchable New Member

I grew up in small town USA. No black people here at all growing up. Still very minimal.

My first black man was a friend that turned into something more. That was the start of my desire for BM, and I have not looked back.

So...it was not that I treated them like shit growing up, or had nothing to do with them. They were just not in this area.

6. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

You my dear needn't be guilty, or made to feel you owe anyone an excuse for your desires towards us black men. I think White women were made for Black men. Simply put, we fit eachother. Your maturity has allowed for you to evolve into a fine woman, with an open mind, you are insatiable, and all of your desires to be loved in a manner that only a Black man could love you, are valid.

Welcome home.

7. dossou

dossou Member

Yeah
    Hi all
    YO ROCKET YOU'RE SORIGHT
    I think that this stuff of waiting is a fairy tale .
    You know NOW IS MONEY NOW IS LOVE
    IF I HAVE WOMEN I SHOULD TAKE CARE OF HER HERE AND NOW EITHER SHEIS BLACK? WHITE, RED OR YELLOW I DON' T CARe
    I mean I' m gonna be crude here ladies but we Black Men don'l like " old flesh and used bone " but WE NEED fresh FlesH to ya know feel and be alright.
    Tell me how many girls ww you can see on this site waiting for the right time to move and changetheir town because of family pressure as they're just 18 years old!
    EveN in the States.
    You Tube: Interracial Dating Miscellaneous01
    So timing process is a Bu.l Sh.t Process
    An automatic Love destroyer.
    Can belive in that don't belive in that
    Public Enemy and Flavor Flave: DON'T BELIVE THE HYPE
    THis kinda HYpe
    Wake up
    Be simple

8. EnchantedApril

EnchantedApril New Member

to answer the original question, b/c by then we are sufficiently confident in knowing who we are as women and are strong women, and black men are FANTASTIC about loving us a women then.

and so confident in their masculinity that they just lead anyway.

oh thank GOD!

All the best,

April

9. leotiecat

leotiecat New Member

Ditto for me too . .

10. chikobu

chikobu New Member

its deeper than likes or dislikes

it seems to me that a lot of negative societal values & ideas have been relegated where burning issues of human people are discussed,it may be okay for certain persons to frown at the site of a black man or indeed any other race different from that which such persons evolved from in the 20s,but today such practice is universaly seen as a misnomer

11. Qdiva

Qdiva New Member

Older women "used up"

I respect your opinion, but I don't know why you consider older women "used up". I am in my late 30s and I am in my sexual prime. I am giving the black man I am dating now the best sex I have ever given to a man in my life. When I was younger, I did not know how to use my body or how to please a man well. Maybe my body does not look as shiny and new as it did when I was in my early 20s, but trust me, I know how to WORK IT!!! Plus, I am smart and funny and sexy and can make a man cum without even touching him. Black men seek me out because they have heard that older white women are great lovers and they can see how charming and fun and sincere I am.
    My advice is that you take each woman as an individual. Get to know her if you are attracted to her. You will be able to tell pretty soon if she is worth your time. Don't judge by the cover and trust your instincts.

12. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

:smt023

13. broflex

broflex New Member

this is a very interesting subject. Ive always dated all races. I feel like if your into someone race dont matter. In the last few years Ive dated only ww. Where I live in nj I go to 2 clubs that fall right into what your saying. The first club I go to has a 90% white following. Im comfortable there so I have no problem hanging out there. The ww fall in the 20 to 30 max range. I get a few looks. At 6'3 250 and a gym guy I guess they think I might play football or something. I have no shame in my game but its very dificult to get to these ww. They pretty much pay me no mind or think Im security at the club lol. I then leave and go to this other club maybe 10 mins away from the first. The following here is about 90% ww and 80% blackmen. Its sort of known that its a place where ww come to meet blackmen. These women who are very sweet I might add range from mid 30s to 50s. You walk in and you feel the ww eyes all over you. They are very forward,friendly and you feel like denzel in there. Ive been puzzled myself. These clubs are only 10 mins from each other but its so odd that in one place I feel like denzel and in the next I feel like steve erkel lol.

14. Blueyes

Blueyes New Member

Sexual peak

I think it's because we reach our sexual peaks around late 30's & early 40's. I'm 39 and feel like I have the hormones of a teenager.

15. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

I bet your boyfriend/husband loves that :p

16. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

So you only see BM as sex???

17. Athena

Athena New Member

Hi Rocket,
    I, like many women do not choose my man based on the colour of his skin. I have liked BM since I was well, since a very long time.

I don't really know how to word this and I realize you are not referring to someone like me but just wanted you to know that BM are great and have always been so to me.

18. Blueyes

Blueyes New Member

No SarahS that's not what I meant. I was just referring to how women change as we get older, feel more free to do what we want and enjoy it. But I like a man for the companionship & friendship too. The fun part is just a bonus.

19. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Okay doke :smt023:)

20. Jenn55

Jenn55 New Member

In response to your question.... Each person's situation is definately different, but a safe bet is that a 20-something woman maybe attracted to black men but lack the maturity and courage to face objections that she might encounter. By the time that same woman reaches her thirties she definately has the ability to tell anyone who dares say anything to her where to go and how fast to get there.... in otherwords she doesn't care what others think (including her own family).