Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Hummm!

Hormones of a teenager huh?

And just how far away is Memphis? ;)

2. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

How do you know???:p

I just reached my thirties.

3. Athena

Athena New Member

Welcome to your thirties Mosk. You may find, as I have, that it's the best time so far in your life. I too have gained the ability to enjoy myself without caring what anyone thinks about me. Enjoy this fun "superpower" lol!

4. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

OMG is that your dog? It's beautiful!

5. KnCA

KnCA New Member

it's just the start ladies! The 40s are even better. And I have some friends circling the big 50 that tell me...you just wait!

6. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

:D

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Awesome 1st post!

:smt038

8. Athena

Athena New Member

Yes, that's my furry baby, lol.

9. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

LOL! :smt043

But, at the same time, I don't know if I want to slap you, or buy you a beer. :D

10. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

The post was just entertaining. Nobody took it seriously.

11. Athena

Athena New Member

I read it as his personal experience which cannot be translated onto mine. To each their own.

12. KnCA

KnCA New Member

You're right there are those who definitely come in here to simply be disruptive.

I've found that if at all possible, it's best to ignore it. As they say - please don't feed the trolls.

In regards to this particular one....there was no need to comment on what he had to say. Obviously many of us "older" women don't fit into his comments at all. So there is simply no need to respond.

13. veema

veema Member

I think you read his post in the spirit in which it was written, Mathuels. There was nothing worth responding to.

14. malikom

malikom Banned

You're all laughing,but there is alot of truth to this post

Like ive said earlier

whether you want to acknowledge this or not

many white women think of themselves as "too good" for black guys when they are int heir 20's,their beauty still in tact,and most fertile.Family pressures,and fear of social outcomes only gear them towards white guys more
    When they are in their 40's,divorced with 2,3 kids out of the house,and their moms and pops are in some retirement home somewhere irrelevant in her life,she can finally do whatever she pleases(getting with black men)

SUSAN BURKOS(SP) a middle aged white women who writes about sex,basically said the same thing

15. malikom

malikom Banned

Agreed

but what about young white guys who like black women?

Ive seen a handful,and everytime their girlfriends are attractive(and would be seen as desirable among black men)

Granted these black girls arent your "typical" black girl either

they usally act just like "valley white girls",but they still look banging.Many of these girls happen to be biracial also

but nonetheless,they look good

Why is a white guys prospects,of getting a young,hot,fertile black chick so good,and the total opposite for young black guys when it comes to white girls?Not really talking about Europe either,im talking about america

16. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

But surely the pursuit of happiness does not involve taking whatever is on offer, yeah i think some have exspectations to high, so do white guys, they all wanna model aswell , chances are they won't get one.:smt110

If they wanna be pickie as to where they "dip there wick" (yes horrible term, trying to reafirm my ghetto tag, NOT! lol) then let them be pickie, we should all be personally pickie. ;)

17. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Yeah you got a point, i give you that!

Everyone has to be realistic about who they are compatible with, myself included, i personally blame it on mothers lying to there kids telling them they are gorgeous when in fact they aren't , setting them up for a lifetime of disapointment ( i have a cousin who was told this constantly, it led to nothing but problems lol)
    White or black we can't all be Brad Pitt or Tyresse whatever? its a sad fact that all of us have to face. :lol:

18. malikom

malikom Banned

What makes you think young black dudes,would want to slam middle aged white women,with semi saggy tities and gone bodies?

I can understand the coco types lol

19. malikom

malikom Banned

I knew the answer to my question

just was checking if we really were on the same page

20. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Brazen Bob,

I must say, I can appreciate your candor, and after reading the few more posts you've made, I've come to the conclusion that you may not be a disruptive troll afterall, as your logic is sound. I'd by you that beer, good buddy! :D

Now the only problem I have with your initial statement is, what you say about black guys having a limited selection on white women. This may apply in Texas, but in my 20+ years of dating, living here in L.A. I can honestly tell you, I have had my way with all races, and especially white women, going all the way back to High School in the 80's. So I'm lost on much of what you're saying, even though it does make logical sense reasonably.