Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

:smt012 its pained me rinnaye to find out you are a Ho, i can't say im not disapointed :p:p

2. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Also:

If you go to any White Nationalist forum, you'll see the plain truth as to just how many white men feel the exact opposite of your statement(s) as being the truth. Race mixing seems to be their biggest gripe, regarding how so many white women are flocking to black men. Some have even considered this exodus from "their own kind" as a sort of black male worship, or even a "brainwashing" from the media, to the encouragement of their racial demise. And I can also relate to their POV's somewhat, seeing that so many black men are taking white women from you all, and doing so, at such an alarming rate, that white guys will be forced to find a suitable companion in other races of women, like say the Asians, or Latinas. So in actuality, it's mainly all about individual mindset, and interpretation my man.

3. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

I never aim to disappoint a beautiful woman such as yourself francie, but if you weren't already taken...

...then maybe you'de be able to put a halt to this awful "single lifestyle" of mine. :smt050

4. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Malikom,

You're my main man, 100 grand, and I've always admired your opinions on this message board, so when I say, what I'm about to say, please take it with patience, and understanding.

Man, you might want to seriously consider rethinking your attitude on dating older white women. If for no other reason, than for the practice, and experience it'll give you. Dealing with a mature woman will add to your confidence, for it is better to get a piece, than no piece at all, as Brazen Bob might say. But also, the experience with maturer women will allow you to better deal with the younger ones. A maturer woman is certainly more complex, than a younger one, and if you allow yourself to be exposed to the complexities of a maturer woman, then it will go a long way, in giving you a tactical mental advantage over the younger ones when dealing with them. Plus you'll learn to be much more gracious, and less abrasive, which goes a long way, when dealing with the opposite sex, regardless of her age. Trust me, it works!

Just my .02 Bra

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  5. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

:smt107 Malikom's a lost cause like Heath Ledger's Joker. And I think he likes it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Nah,

He'll be ok, just a little wet behind the ears, that's all.

7. Athena

Athena New Member

This was an extremely educational post Rinnaye. I had no idea that men thought of older women as practice for younger ones and that older men need some kind of tactical advantage over the young ones. Is there some kind of inherent mental deficiency that you are perceiving that must be worked on with the older women before graduating to the youngins? Fascinating.

Remind me to stay clear of men as I age so that I am not used as a "Plan B" piece of tail because a young one was too smart to sleep with him....

Are there any men here who actually can create a loving and healthy relationship with a woman? Please please tell me there is, because this is so bloody depressing. :smt089

8. scylla

scylla New Member

Yeah, and the mature women surely wants someone who only uses them and thinks of them as second rate material. And the younger ones surely like someone who in a couple of years will think of them as second rate material.
    It sounds like you really got it figured out. Hows that workin out for you?

Its such a wonderful thing reading men's post that talks about women like if they were things, trophies and so on, instead of people. I love it.

9. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

***In Joker voice: "It's.all.part.of.the.plaaaan!"***

10. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

I really am truly sorry to make you feel anything other than special, or cherished, but dear, we do not live in a perfect world, and women use men for various reasons too. I don't like, rather, I hate that there are so many self serving individuals out there too, just the same as you, but we can't control anyone other than ourselves, and deal with things as best we can. If you're real with yourself, and real with me, then you'll admit that women can/will be as self serving, as any man could ever be. The trick is finding someone who'll serve your interests, as well as you serve their's.

11. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

You forgot to mention how so many white women wholesale choose a white male lifetime companion, almost without any consideration for making a companion out of another race of men, but yet, these same women, will most likely find themselves left by their husbands, for younger women, often not to the surprise of the jilted ex wife, who then turns her interests towards black men.

I have neither said, or done anything, that is exclusive to men only. Women do have their own agendas as well, so let's keep it real here.

12. scylla

scylla New Member

Off course women use men for various reasons, although I'm still to see the day when women talk about having sex or relationships with men just as a practice thing until they get to the real good ones. You know why? Because men would call them sluts in that case.

And I don't think that one behavioral pattern justifies the other. Does it? So, if say person B, who owns garden K, always pees in garden F, then person C who owns garden X has the right to pee in garden S that belongs to person L. Because otherwhise it would be unfair that person B can act like an idiot for person C.
    Does it feel justified?

13. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

I totally see your point sweetie, but I didn't make the rules, I too must try to survive by the guidelines which were set into place probably dating back to The Garden, so please don't judge me for my path through this tangled web that we know as life. Yes, there is a double standard, that allows men to call women sluts, I don't btw, but tell me, are you expected to pay on the first date? Or, can you choose to be with men, easier than men can choose to be with women? Why do we have to follow any sort of protocol, in order to be with you? Who do you think set that protocol, men, or women?

14. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Sweetie, my husband could have had his pick of the young nurses and staff at the hospital or at the Masjid, but he chose me. And, omg, I am almost 44! LOL

Please dont read the bitter posts online and think all men are like this. You will meet someone who will cherish you and renew your faith.

15. scylla

scylla New Member

Is it compulsory to date interracially? I thought it was a matter of preference. Maybe, just maybe, these women found people who they liked. And then, when single again, found new people that they liked. Without caring shits for the skincolor.

Well, you know. Maybe they don't want weird older men who can't attract anyone their own age. Just like most women without daddy issues the size of a small country. And you know, I don't actually care if that is offensive to you, because the only reason that would be offensive is if it was about you. Feeling targeted? Well. There might be a reason.

16. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

I am anything but bitter madame.

I think most of the women on this board only want to hear sweet nothings mentioned, and thus can't handle the raw truth as to what men think. You should be grateful to hear the truth, as you all so badly want to know what men really think, when we're not telling you what we feel you want to hear, in order to just be able to get into your pants.

Sorry, but the truth sometimes does hurt, however, would you rather not know, because, I'm cool with sweet nothings too.

17. scylla

scylla New Member

ok, "honey", lets see here. First: not every country goes by the american dating rules. So I pay for myself, thank you.
    I don't really think however that men paying for a dinner makes them entitled to call anyone a slut.
    Yeah, who set that protocol, the same people who claimed that women shouldn't read books because their brains would overheat? Or the women who had no advantages what so ever and had to find a way of keeping their official virtue to not get kicked out on the streets as prostitutes for just talking to a man without company? Hmm. I wonder, i wonder.

I can choose to be with men. More easily then they can choose to be with me, possibly. But I just maybe maybe prefer when both make the choice, not one over the other.

18. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Until you are a black male, then you shall have no clue as to how many times I personally have been objectified by white women. That's my point sweetheart. Please know that I don't mean any harm, but am just trying to get you to understand that it's not a perfect world, and the rules that we black men are subjected to, were hardly set up by us, and for us.

19. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Oh, Im not hurt by what you say. Until both my husbands came along, I never wanted to get married. But the truth is, both my husbands were great men who didnt think like you.

The problem is, you want to attribute your particular thought pattern to reality and then act like my reality is sweet nothings.

I would have never married again but for my husbands devotion to me. I was hospitalized with a heart infection and when I woke up after being deadly ill, I found out he had been in my room, prostrate, praying for 23 hours straight. Any idea the devotion it takes to pray publicly as a Muslim nowadays? He is not just a "good man", he is a GREAT man who doesnt deserve to get lumped in with all the bitter haters. And I will continue to tell the ladies to avoid the haters and wait for a GREAT man because they do exist.

20. scylla

scylla New Member

Until you have been female... I think you should try not to play the Woe me I'm objectified card. Does it happen often that people touch your breast in public or try to rape you on the way home?

Oh, and thank you great man for trying to tell this poor derailed little girl how the world works.