Taylor Swift and Drake?!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When Ice-T played detective Scotty Appleton in New Jack City, a lot of hardcore rap fans called Ice-T a sellout.

Will Smith as the Fresh Prince, recorded and performed G-Rated rap music. As did The Fat Boys and Run DMC.

But these performers had a hook that was unique at the time.

2. JBlackin17

JBlackin17 New Member

Drakes a little too caramel colored for what I see in IR couples, and Taylor's a bit too tall for my taste, but I do like the fact that Drake is helping and encouraging her to take care of the pussy!

And I do like the message it would send to all her white girl teeny fans. And to their parents!

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Yeah.. based off of this and your previous post I'm convinced you're a cuck. This isn't the place for cuckoldry

4. JBlackin17

JBlackin17 New Member

I'm not a cuck. I have no desire to see my wife with anyone else. I just appreciate the beauty of the white woman totally and completely and think that at it's very best, this white female perfection looks best with the black man.

I'm not into misogynistic stuff or demeaning stuff. It's just a natural appreciation of white women and black men. Maybe this still isn't the place?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  5. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

If your future post are anything like your current posts than no.

We don't date white women with the intention of sending any type of message to white teeny fans or their parents. That type of thinking is usually followed heavily inline with cuckoldry.

6. JBlackin17

JBlackin17 New Member

I totally get it. My fascination with WWBM relationships is exactly as I described it. It's a damn beautiful thing when it involves the very best looking white girls. Otherwise, it is fine as well, but not as fascinating to me.

Furthermore, I'm not into any of that race elimination stuff either. Quite frankly, I still haven't found a home for my "normal" interest. It's been difficult to find a middle ground. Other sites are simply too wacked out for my tastes!

These were my first posts. I'll probably be more quiet from now on.

7. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Just come out and say it's White Genocide already :smt043 :smt043

8. JBlackin17

JBlackin17 New Member

I thought I was done, but what?

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Just messing with you relax dude. :smt023

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr2b1lT3_jE
    [YOUTUBE]pr2b1lT3_jE[/YOUTUBE]

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Swift and Drake a couple? It is only a quickie relationship.