Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

lol-I assume you mean this one, in front of the Kreml..lol..yeap schwyzerdütsch....:smt043

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt023

Yep, that's the one.

After I saw it I so swore you were Russian

You kind of look Russian there. :)

The beauty stuck in my memory. :smt043:smt043

3. christine dubois

would you know, how many people on the street talk russian to me..:smt043

oh, thanks by the way

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

You're welcome babe. :D :cool:

I never even knew you were Swiss.

I've always liked the lifestyle of Switzerland. My kind of vibe. I would do well in places like Switzerland, Luxembourg, etc.

Fell in love with Switzerland when I saw an image

[​IMG]

The distinctive regions, Cantons, Limmat River, etc.

Seems like you know a few languages, do you speak any Romansch by any chance.

Cultured women are my weakness. :)

5. christine dubois

That's my home town..Zürich. What you see on the right is the old town of Zürich, beautiful restaurants, bars and in front of the mountain you see the University..a bit left is my appartment..lol..but not on the pic anymore:smt112

Romansch only people from the region of Chur speak ..Arosa, Davos are very beautiful places, but extremely expensive, even for swiss people. Zürich was 2010 the most expensive town of the world, followed by Genéve. We all feel that pretty much, people aren't that generous anymore:smt045

6. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, yep Zurich indeed.

Love how you picked up everything right away from the image. :)

The cost of living in Switzerland is pricey indeed.

7. christine dubois

The mentality of swiss people you can imagine the best by watching this clip..I was posting it before. It's 100% Swiss:-D

[YOUTUBE]vuaAplx-RTk[/YOUTUBE]​

8. Wolfsherz

Wolfsherz New Member

Well.. i am sure that you won't have problems in Ukraine. Anyway, if you are planning to go there, write me, i will help))

I am from the middle part of a country)

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

With advertising like that, living there would be a nice thought...but still...I have my uncertainties.

10. christine dubois

understandable...I can just say a lot of Americans are already here and more will follow. Also in Switzerland not all is fabulous, we feel the crisis, too. People from whole Europe come everyday.. But still, at the moment, it is and would be my first choice. Extremely low rate of criminality, clean, grenn, tolerant, a lot of different mentalities, low rate of unemployment..

11. Morning Star

The main reason why you see a lot of Americans going into Switzerland has to more to do with keeping their money in a Swiss banking account. But once stepped foot on there, it's like they won't leave. Hahaha.

I'm perfectly content it's a lovely country and definitely a place to check out.

12. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, hilarious Christine.

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Being the neat freak I am that is why I love Switzerland, the cleanliness of the streets, buildings, etc.

Would suit me perfectly.

14. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

Be Encouraged! Things Are Changing Somewhat

Before I answer what others have posted, I want to say to all the Black Brothers out there to Be Encouraged and if you want to go to the Ukraine by all means- But Be Careful.

The reason why I can encourage you is that things ARE changing somewhat in the Ukraine in terms of the acceptance of Black people.

For example, for the first time in the history of the Ukraine (note I said the for the first time) their representative for the Eurovision Song Competition 2012 is a half black and half white woman named Gaitana.

Her song is in English and you can find it on Youtube. Also the former winners of the competition who are from the Ukraine whose names are Ani Lorak and Ruslana who ARE white women did a very wonderful and nice thing for her.8)

They decided to sing with her one night. All three sang together and it was their way of saying that they as white women were in support of Gaitana who is half black and half white.;) Here is a little bit of the history about Gaitana:

"Gaitana was born in 1979 in Kiev, Ukraine, but subsequently moved to the Republic of the Congo where her father, Klaver Essami, was born. She lived there for five years. Afterwards, Gaitana moved back to Ukraine with her mother, but her father stayed in Brazzaville where he owns a transportation business. According to the Female Magazine (Ukraine) her father Claver Essami is a chief of the Congo telecommunications....Gaitana’s mother is Tatyana, who is incredibly clever with her needle. She always has creative ideas about how to design new clothes...Gaitana's Congolese father studied in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, where he met and married her mother."

Now do All accept Gaitaina in the Ukraine right now? Not All but some do and it is a good sign that things are somewhat changing in that Ukraine has its first half black and half white woman to represent them at this international song competition. Plus some members of the younger generation in the Ukraine do accept Gaitana.:smt023:)

So it is indeed a sign that some things are changing in terms of the minds of the people over there.

So Be Encouraged-If Gaitana's father who is a Black man from the Congo could find a white woman from the Ukraine then Do Not let anyone stop YOU from finding a white woman from the Ukraine if you want to.:smt023

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  15. Morning Star

As much as I like this thread, I'm feeling this kapeci8 feeling driving on....

16. Iatrogenic

Iatrogenic New Member

Interesting, since my wife is once again making the yearly summer push for us to go back home to visit her family in Russia.

17. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Travel Advice and Tips

Here are some travel tips for my black brothers out there when going to the Ukraine. So please feel free to take note of them:

In airports there are always people who will offer you a taxi. 99% of them are taxi drivers who take 3-7 times the normal price... If you walk towards the exit...they put up some signs on the exit doors where you can see the taxi rates from the airport to the center of the city..

Some airports like Kiev, Odessa, and Kharkov airports give the costs of taxis between 10-20 USD. Of course it depends on the airport you go to.

ALWAYS before you take a taxi agree on the price, and have the taxi driver write it on a piece of paper or do it your self.. If he agrees then you can either pay him immediately (since this makes it difficult for him to raise the price ).

Another good advice.. Do not show anyone your big fancy wallet filled with money... Instead take some of your money and put them in your pocket, that way it do not look like you are a millionaire and you only sit with a few money in your hand when paying the taxi... Also hide your big fancy watch.

In general, I think its safe to travel in Ukraine, just stay on places with people and do not walk alone in dark areas during nighttime.. It can be difficult to find a taxi sometimes in Odessa or Kharkov, so sometimes ask the disco or club you visited or the restaurant or the girl you are with to call a taxi for you..

TAXIS that are waiting outside popular places are real but they take much higher prices.... if you walk like 200 meters away from these taxis that are there and get another taxi its like 3 times less expensive and maybe even the real price. The very best would be if you were able to speak Russian and could call the taxi agency, they will tell you the exact price before the taxi arrive!!! ( they do not speak English I think-at least not all of them).

Also be aware of the private drivers at the hotels.. They are employed by the hotel and can help you with everything, but its more expensive than a taxi.... Also when they drive you to the airport sometimes they use another piece of paper with higher prices than when you arrived......

Traveling with Train..:

Well to be very honest, if you do not speak Russian it can be tough to even find the right train.

Often some people just ask younger people in the train station if they speak English and if they can help you find your train. Its rather complicated to buy a train ticket since its rare people that sell train tickets speak English.. Also many long distance trains require you to book in advance to be sure you get a good seat...

(Kiev to Kharkov takes like 6 hours.. and there may be no information in English so look at your clock when your train should arrive, or maybe use a GPS.)

If we can take one thing is that you are probably much better off to take a few months of Russian lessons before going on one of these trips! Although English, German and Italian are widely taught in Ukrainian schools this does not mean most young people actually speak those languages.

I trust this helps ALL. I will be posting more later on
    :cool:

18. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

More Rules

Rule #4

When you go to meet one of these white Ukrainian models please take along some flowers with you.

This might seem simple but for a woman in this culture it is in fact a big deal. It is rude to a woman in her culture in the Ukraine that a man comes from another country to see her and does not at least bring her something such as flowers.

Ukrainian women love flowers, perfume, and chocolates but you do not have to buy the whole world for a genuine Ukrainian lady-just some flowers will do nicely.

There are even sites that allow one to send women flowers which they deliver at times over night to the lady. You just supply the name of the lady and the address where she lives and they do the rest.

Why Flowers? Remember my brothers you want to stand out from the rest of the Ukrainian men and show the lady how different you really are. If you show one of these ladies how different and nice you are then they will want to be with you and not even see your race or skin color but appreciate You for You.

Remember, my brothers good treatment is the key to winning one of these ladies and that is what must be done to show how different you are from others-such as the white Ukrainian guys.

Plus, by showing how much you appreciate this lady by just simply giving her flowers you will not only impress her but you will impress her family who may be connected to her and they will be able to accept you very easily regardless of the race that you may have.:smt023

It is all about (1) treating the lady well and (2) impressing her which will lead to her family being impressed with you as well.
    :smt023

I will add more later on!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Switzerland is a wonderful country but,it is truly for the livin large. Even the youth hostels which are more expensive than Norway. I've been to both countries and they are beautiful and clean.

20. christine dubois

I moved the discussion there

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?p=682326#post682326