Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

you know, you are talking from a totally different perspective. Your wife is russian. I assume the whole family is thankful, you don't travel alone and don't know anybody there..

I am following another persepective.

I find it a bit critical to paint a picture in this thread that it is easy to go to Russia. Go there alone, search for a taxi, move into your hotel and try to talk with Russians you don't know. Have just a small problem and feel the high corruption there. That was my warning about Russia or east european countries in general.

But, at the end, all have to make their own experiences, I won't bar anybody from anything

2. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

:smt025..lol...very correct. This is what I like pretty much. The people are very pride and honest , to make business with them is a joy, they keep their word, don't tell you stories..extremely disciplined and a natural sense for money:smt023

3. satyr

satyr New Member

Another fetish thread by brothers who can't their balls licked in the states. Well whatever, happy hunting wherever you decide to fly your black asses.

4. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

Thank you for Responding....

HOLD IT!:smt028

YOU ARE NOT 100% CORRECT-This has nothing to do with a country ALONE-this has to do with Black men and YOUR country. Who told you that I was spoiling it? Actually I am saying that it is a place of possibilities for Black men to go to find a good woman and I will always maintain that view-JUST THAT THEY MUST BE CAREFUL.

Who said I intended to spoil the impression of your country-If you believe that is what I am doing let me say that you are-100% WRONG. You STILL do not understand why I created this topic so let me explain. This topic is something that Russian and Ukrainian forums will not venture into because their is a RACIST angle and approach that they have. Having been on them myself then I know from personal experience what I speak of.

First and Foremost I never said your country was Closed-Minded-I said the Communism system has made some people in your country closed-minded. I do not say ALL people were closed minded nor did I say that the country itself. However you know and I know that it is a fact that not everywhere is accepting of Inter-Racial relationships.

If you are accepting of interracial relationships and YOU yourself are more than willing to be with a Black man then By ALL means I am 100% Happy for you. However, again YOU know and I know that NOT ALL women think like YOU and have that wonderful openness that you have.

If you are open then PASS ON your experience to us on what it will take for a BLACK man to WIN a White woman over there in the Ukraine and that is where your focus should be on-NOT on your country per se. This is the heart of why this topic was created. Please tell us also what it will take for a Black man to WIN a white woman who may not be open to the idea? How can he go about in changing her mind? If you tell us in your 20 plus years of living in the Ukraine there is "little" that he can do then YOU have given NO hope to Black men who might be interested in a Ukrainian woman and wants to change her mind towards how she perceives his race and color of skin. I however created this topic to fill a Black man's mind with Hope instead that the possibility of CHANGE can occur and it is ALL about how he PRESENTS HIMSELF.

Again I appreciate your country and I love its culture and its people-You have clearly misinterpreted this topic which is NOT about putting down your country rather it is instruction for Black men on Winning White Women over there.

It is interesting that you respond to this topic now. How come you did not create a topic earlier like this yourself being that YOU have ALL this experience and share it with Black men here is beyond my understanding but again-Thank you for a response.

Secondly I never spoke of the Police as a form of intimidation but rather a Reality of the Facts because this is what Black men will Face. I know it is the Law to check documents and they MUST uphold the Law. I never said I was against the Law. You misunderstand again.

I told the Black Brethren to comply with the Police in a very NICE way and to Leave a Very Good impression of themselves since some Police may have negative opinions of Black men-You cannot tell me that in a Mostly White Police Force that there is not anybody there who is not against Black men on that Police Force. People ARE more intelligent and much more Smarter to think otherwise.

Thirdly, I Never said to NOT to go to Lugansk-If a Black man wants to go there He is more than welcome. I however was advising them to Be Careful. I ONLY used Kiev and Odessa as examples of where a Black man can START looking and I never said they were Racism or Discrimination Free.

I Never said that Lugansk was ANY less better than ANY places just that I know for a FACT that there are Bad agencies in Lugansk and most of the scam letters I have received were from Lugansk women always asking me for money. Plus there are lots of stories in Lugansk from Bad women scamming men over there and if you want me to post one of these stories by all means I will.:D

But...

I am sure that there are good people in Lugansk too as well. I have never said there were Not good people there but BE CAERFUL because there are Bad Ones Too just the same.

Question to You out of Curiosity: You have joined an Inter-Racial Forum: Do YOU want to be with A Black Man? Yes or No? This is the Heart of the Matter and WHY I created this topic in the FIRST place.

Plus you tell Black men to "Be Themselves" in order to get a girl from over there? What does that mean? What does "Being Yourself" mean to you being a White woman from the Ukraine? Let us hear you be specific with the Black men out there.:smt038

Not ALL Ukrainian men are drug-addicted men or Alcoholics but there is a great number of them WHO are. You tell me that I put down your country when you go an put down the men from your own country? Is that not putting down your own country at the same time?:smt038

Again, let me say that I LOVE the Ukraine. I never said I hated it. I LOVE it and I created this topic for Black men to LOVE it too as well as for them to LOVE the women over there.:rock:

I also do not want those Racists on those Russian and Ukrainian forums telling them Not to go which they have done in the past
    .:smt072

ALL Black men should go to Ukraine if they want to because it is a most beautiful place but my advice still tells them to BE CAREFUL. Plus what you say about the women is 100% correct and that is that no man should go to the Ukraine and tell a woman that you want to be with her and then LIE to her. That is WRONG.

I WILL NEVER STAND FOR THAT...Because these women deserve to be treated Better than the WAY they have been treated in the Past and I firmly believe that my Black Brothers out there can do a 1000 times better job in treating these beautiful angels in Ukraine the way they should be treated with Respect, Honor, and great dignity,

P.S. I NEVER said to men to take a lady to dinner but I did say If (note the word if which is a word that speaks of possibility) he goes to dinner with her to watch out and to be careful. A Black man is Free to make up his mind where he wants his girl to go with him. Who said it had to be a place for dinner. I never said that! I only said to Watch Out for Warning Signals and Signs.

I agree a man should pay for dinner and it is CULTURE there and shows He respects a woman-I never told Black men that they were NOT to pay for dinner with a lady. In fact it is WRONG in America to say you want to go to dinner with a lady and tell her you will pay for dinner and then let her pay. That is just plain WRONG and makes a man a LIAR.

Again something I will NOT 100% endorse.

All I want is for Black men when they go over to the Ukraine is to Treat these wonderful angels WELL and NOT leave a Bad Impression-End of Story! Because For Certain This is What These Angels in the Ukraine Deserve!
    :cool:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  5. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

You are Right

It is Epic:smt051

6. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

If it is Epic...?

If you are in a discussion then PLEASE do not make comments stating that someone is "spoiling" your country when clearly they ARE NOT!

I love your country and its people-How much clearer can that be? but as with every place there must be sensible warnings given too as well.

Next time feel free not to make assumptions or conclusions or assessments without knowing the whole picture behind a topic.:smt051

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  7. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Okay then

If someone let us say from my part of the world say a Black man wanted to come to your world would you help them I wonder?:rolleyes:

8. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Interesting: Thank you for the Balanced Viewpoint

Actually you can go there on a Tour which is what some men do where you will not be alone but in the company of other men. In that way you can talk to Ukrainian and Russian women in a setting that allows for such which is arranged by the Tour company.

However, I do want to give advice later on concerning that.

Let me say Christine that your warning shows a VERY balanced viewpoint which is exactly what I want to bring across as well. I would never say not to go but I would say to watch for the warning signs.

Thanks for the balanced perspective.:):cool:

I would like to go to Switzerland one day as well but for now my focus is with the Ukraine and black men finding women there.:cool:

9. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

True Words

Wonderful-I could not have said it better myself.

If you go over there to the Ukraine then do not go over there and play games with the people.

The people of the Ukraine especially its women that we are referring to deserve much better treatment than that.:cool::smt051

10. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

How did you meet your wife?

How did you meet your wife may I ask? Perhaps you can help black men out there with your experiences.:smt051:cool:

11. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

No!

This is Not about Fetishes but this is about Black men finding very Serious white women in the Ukraine. (And Believe Me They ARE Very serious.)

Only Serious Black Men Need Apply.

12. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Rules

Rule #5

Never send any money.

Yes there are good women in the Ukraine but there are also bad ones too and the bad ones are either:

(1) Visa scammers (Asking money for visas)
    (2) Passport scammers (Asking money for passports)
    (3) Emergency needs scammers (Some emergency came up and they need you to send money)
    (4) Bill payment scammers (Asking you to pay their bills). I had one for example ask me to pay her internet bills for her and I refused.:smt106

First go and meet the person and check them out. If you have never met the person how can you be sure they really are who they say they are in the picture that they are showing to you. The picture could be stolen from another place. As a rule never send ANY money to someone you have never met no matter how convincing that person's story may be or no matter how much sweet love talk they give to you.:smt070

Do Not Send Them Any Money-Period!
    :smt109

13. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

As I had mentioned on earlier threads it is not the skinheads you had to worry about it is the Police. They can jack a brother over there like taking your visa,passport,and money. A homeboy can't be visiting Russia alone by plane,train,or automobile. It is not Estonia,Poland,or Latvia. Unless the brother knows someone over there he is a sitting duck waiting for plunder by police,customs,or criminals who pretend to be those men.

15. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Exactly!

Exactly what I was talking about.:smt038

Thanks Bro! Nobody can tell me that in A Mostly White Police Force in the Ukraine that there Are No Police who are against Black Brothers over there. Please! Get Real!

SO BE CAREFUL-It is better I would suggest to go on these marriage tours and in that way you can be in a group of men instead of being by yourself, but I have a word or two to speak about tours and tour organizing groups. You also have to be careful of those as well. Though there are good ones of course.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  16. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

It is very clear...

It is very clear.

A genuine lady will never ask you for Any money. It is called "Russian pride" or since we are dealing with the Ukraine-it is called "Ukrainian pride". A really genuine woman will not ask you for money because she has too much pride in herself to do that.

Scammers who are the opposite-Don't have pride.:cool:

17. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep. That's pretty much the general consensus.

18. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Actually

It is better to teach men what to look out for and what they need to avoid when it comes to getting those real, true, and genuine white Ukrainian models and those are the ones I want to see with Black men.:cool:

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Can you please use regular font like the rest of us and at a regular size and cut out the smilies? Your posts come across as obnoxious.

20. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

lol....