Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Where did all the Ukranian men go to?

2. Iggy

Iggy Banned

The OP is kinda sad. having to go all the way to the Ukraine to meet white women. lol

3. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

well...the truth is. Its not always the issue of race. But its more of a numbers game that is in a mans favor. and in our case an american black man.

while i wish the OP would make the font size of his posts a bit smaller, i understand where he is coming from. He just has alot of angst and passion in his posts and he is venting alittle bit. I once was the same way.

i have calmed down alot and eventually he will to.

Its not about attraction to white women. Its simply about finding a place where there are attractive women who are more approachable and finding someone who you will be happy with as a man.

Imagine a place where there is a HUGE population of beautiful sexy women within the age range of 18-30.

who all look like super-models who are approachable, loving, sexy, friendly and have a huge amount of curiosity about who you are and what you're about as a decent looking black man.

And being that all of these women are simply TIRED of slavic men who are alcoholics, who smoke and drink too much and whom are bad with money too who treat them bad. these women are out there looking for something better.

a decent looking, well-dressed black man, who is in decent physical shape who can speak their language would really make that black man stand out.

this article here should enlighten alittle bit. But i like the idea of being in a place where i don't have to fight and battle other men to get to attractive pretty women.

And in our case its attractive pretty american white women. So when you have the chance to make the comparison. why should a black man subject himself to bull shit that happens here in the States. its bullshit.

i'm fortunate i talk to about 11 different ukraine ladies that live in various parts of ukraine and i skype chat with them too. they show me love and they keep asking "when will you come to visit us! we are waiting for you!" and all of these girls a very pretty ukraine White women.

now contrast that to the USA. Even a guy who has a 911 porsche sports car and who is pretty-boy looks and sharp clothes has to go down the the nightclubs and put in some work.

so its not about "ha ha ha...this guy has to go all the way over there to get white women..."

its really "....why don't more men get their fucking passports and explore all these super-model looking women.. oh well more for me"

[​IMG]

www.globaldatingrevolution.com/wp-c...n-Between-Foreign-Women-Breeds-Excellence.mp3

http://www.globaldatingrevolution.c...tion-between-foreign-women-breeds-excellence/

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  4. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

My Post Will Be Toned Down But...

My Post Will Be Toned Down a Little But...If you feel it is "Obnoxious" to warn men about the bad elements in the Ukraine then by ALL means it is Your Viewpoint and not mines.:cool:

If you know about the culture of the Ukraine then please by all means share it with us and contribute to the knowledge of men here instead of calling others who do have experience "Obnoxious" when clearly they are not. I admit I might be new here but do not assume that I am "Obnoxious" when you do not know me and when I am here to help which is the point of this topic.

Plus I feel I must warn men about what they can possibly face. When I was very inexperienced in this field I was the victim of a Scam-Have you been the victim of a scam from Ukraine? Well, I have and I had to learn what I needed to learn in order to avoid it happening a next time and so I believe in order to help men here I must pass this on to them.

How YOU perceive it is how You or others perceive it but believe me there is only Helpfulness behind these post and nothing Obnoxious as you may claim about them.:smt024

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  5. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Additional Points: Ukraine Etiquette and Dating Customs

As requested my font size is toned down but I never said my passion will be toned down. However let me correct one thing..I have no angst but I do have passion for Black men to find white women over the Ukraine.

The reason why is because I have seen the opposition that others have had against Black men being with white women from Russia and the Ukraine. You mention it on other places or other forums and it is like you threw a nuclear bomb into the room. It is like the "Untouchable topic" and part of the reason why has to be because of the discrimination against Black men in the minds of some and that they do not want to picture in the their minds Black men with these wonderful white women in the Ukraine also called "The Land of the Supermodels"

Okay I will be posting later about Tours and apartments and more on traveling but let me first talk about the culture of a lady when it comes to winning a lady from the Ukraine. I found these points on a site:

Ukrainian Etiquette and Dating Customs

If invited into a family home, it is traditional to bring a gift. A bottle of wine, a cake, chocolates or a bouquet of flowers is customary. If there is a child in the house, it is appropriate to provide him/her with a small gift as well.

Do not shake hands across the threshold of a door. It is considered bad luck.

When shaking hands, take off your gloves.

In Ukraine it is not a custom to shake hands with a woman. Kissing her hand will make you very gallant.

Be prepared to remove your shoes upon entering a home. To keep apartments clean, most hosts will provide you with a pair of slippers.

On public transportation, give up your seat to mothers with children, the elderly, or the infirm.

At the entrance of upscale restaurants, expect that your coat, briefcase or baggage will be checked.

Be sure to have business cards printed in Ukrainian on one side and English on the other.

When eating dinner at someone's home, casual dress is accepted.

If you bring flowers, make sure it is an uneven number (even are for funerals) of flowers.

Be ready to give toasts at dinner, for guests are often asked to do so.

Offer to share your snacks..with those around you.

Be prepared to accept all food and drink offered you when visiting friends.

Ukrainians are known for their generosity when it comes to feeding others. Turning down food may be considered rude.

For business, dress should be conservative. Men should not take off their jackets unless asked to do so.

In Orthodox churches women wear scarves or hats, and men take off their hats.

Don't put your thumb between your first two fingers - this is a very rude gesture.:partyman:

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Speaking of etiquette:
    Can you please use normal font and not bolded. You are literally screaming w your posts.

7. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

More Customs From The Ukraine

Here are more customs that I also found:

Ukrainian Flower Etiquette

Following these rules, may avoid embarrassment

If you bring flowers, make sure it is an uneven number of flowers and also make sure when you send flowers to your lady that they are uneven to. (Yes it is a custom in the Ukraine to send uneven numbers of flowers)

Because in there Culture the even number of flowers is usually given to someone as a sign of your condolence (Most bring such Bouquets to a funeral) and this could upset your lady or she might not like it.

One should be also careful with presenting yellow flowers as this color has falseness meaning.

If you will send just yellow flowers to your lady she can decide about your parting.8)

Old Fashioned Dating Customs

One will find that most Ukrainian women, in Odessa and all other cities in Ukraine, are modern thinking, though they do follow some dating customs which may be considered old-fashioned by Western standards.

These cultural differences add a certain amount of charm to these beautiful ladies.

Below are listed some of the more common dating customs that are considered the norm in Ukraine:

Bring flowers - Flowers play a much more important role in Ukraine than they do in the West. A single rose is appropriate for a first date. If you meet your lady's family, be sure to bring flowers to her mother. Always buy an odd number of flowers (even numbers are used at funerals). Also, never buy yellow roses (can signal a decrease in feelings or the end of a relationship).

Dress your best - Ukrainian citizens do not share the altruistic "looks aren't important" mentality that has spread through the West. First impressions are very important to them. You will notice that on the street, people will look first at your clothes, then at your face.

Don't try to shake hands - Women in Ukraine do not consider it feminine to shake hands when they meet. Also, in the winter, make sure you take off your right glove before you shake hands with a man. To fail to do so is considered rude.

Offer your lady your arm - Usually, men and women do not hold hands in Ukraine when they walk together. Instead, the woman takes the man's arm. Be sure you always offer your arm to your lady when you cross the street. Help your lady onto/off of vehicles. Many Westerners are not accustomed to using public transportation systems and forget this courtesy. When the two of you get onto or off of buses, trams, taxis, etc., always extend your hand to help your lady.

Always do the pouring - When at dinner or at a bar, always make sure that your lady's glass is full. The man always does the pouring. This is an old custom but very deeply ingrained. If you forget to do this, she may think you have no table manners.

Don't drink much alcohol - One of the main reasons Ukrainian ladies are interested in Western men is that alcoholism runs as much as 50% among males in this part of the world, which causes them to be less than desirable husbands. Therefore, when it comes to drinking, you should always show moderation and self-control.

Take off your shoes in her home - To avoid bringing dirt into their homes, Ukrainian citizens almost never wear their shoes inside. Instead, they wear slippers. They usually have an extra pair or two for guests near the front door. If they don't, simply take off your shoes and remain in your stocking feet (Note: because of this custom, you might want to pay careful attention to the socks you choose to wear).

Asking for her hand - It is still an accepted Ukrainian custom to ask the woman's parents for her hand in marriage. If geographic distance is a problem, consider a phone call. Your fiance' may not think this is important or even want you to ask her parents, but at least make the offer. Remember, if the woman still lives with her parents, you do not want to offend them by failing to respect an old Ukrainian custom.

Starting off on the wrong foot could land your leather-shod paw in your mouth.

When in Ukraine, do as well-behaved foreign guests do. If you are a Western man who is visiting Ukraine for the first time to meet his Ukrainian woman friend, you may find the entire experience confusing. A little knowledge of Ukrainian customs and etiquette could go a long way towards impressing that special Ukrainian woman. Below are a few rules of etiquette that could save you a lot of embarrassment and trouble.

8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

9. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Speaking of Etiquette

Speaking of Etiquette...I hope you are more interested in the contents of my posts rather then the font size I use (which is now toned down).

Because that is the point behind why I am posting what I am posting in the first place.

Can you please show that you more are interested in my postings than my font size-which is now changed.

...Because if you are not interested somebody else will be-since we are speaking of Etiquette of course.

10. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Sorry...

Sorry I am not a chocolate eater.

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i'm with fg...tone it down and use non bolded please

13. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

One more item on the customs of Ukraine I found

Here is one more post about customs:

When Meeting Your Special Ukrainian Woman, Mind Your P's and Q's

Visiting the home of a Ukrainian woman friend

When you get invited to the home of a Ukrainian woman friend's family, be sure to bring a gift. Sure, you can never go wrong with a bottle of wine or a cake, but a gift that represents your home country would be greatly appreciated by your Ukrainian woman friend's family. Give your presents a little more thought than usual; don't just grab the first thing you see at the duty-free shop. It is customary to bring a bouquet of flowers, and when you do, make sure the flowers are not yellow and the number of stems is odd (uneven).

Greeting a Ukrainian woman

Do not shake hands across the threshold of a door. It is considered bad luck. Ukrainian women and men are a friendly lot, so don't be impatient if they use a lot of time introducing themselves. Ukrainian women consider it unfeminine to shake hands when they meet. In formal situations, shake hands when being introduced or introducing yourself. When shaking hands, remove your gloves.

Take off your shoes upon entering your Ukrainian woman friend's home.

To keep their homes clean and free of dirt, Ukraine women and men change into a pair of slippers once inside the house. Most hosts provide their guests slippers, but even if you are not given any, do not insist on walking inside the place of residence with your shoes on.

Dressing up for dinner with a Ukrainian woman friend's family

Dress appropriately. Casual dress is recommended when eating dinner at the home of your special Ukraine woman. Note that "casual" does not mean dressing for a heavy metal concert or a day at the beach. You need not show up in elaborate or showy finery, either, unless the occasion specifically calls for your Sunday best. Classic business casuals like dress slacks and button-down oxfords may get the stamp of approval of your Ukraine woman's parents.

Table manners at the home of a Ukrainian woman friend

Graciously accept all food and drink offered by your Ukrainian hosts. Ukrainian women and men are known for treating their guests like royalty. Turning down food may offend Ukraine women and men's generous hospitality.

Offer to share your snacks and cigarettes with those around you (about the cigarettes I do not smoke so if you do well its your choice).

Remember how your mother used to tell you that it's always good to share? Ukraine women and men believe mothers know best, too.

Honoring Ukraine women with a toast

As a dinner guest, be prepared to give toasts. Ukraine women and men are earnest toastmasters, and it is acknowledged that the toasting follows a traditional pattern. The hosts gets to make the first toast, usually in honor of the guest. The guest reciprocates the honor by making the second toast. The third toast is given in celebration of Ukrainian women, such as the women in the household, and female friends and colleagues.

Be prepared to be kissed by your host one to three times as you greet and depart.

Kissing is a ritual gesture of greeting and well-wishing among Ukraine women and men. Be careful when puckering up, though. Never kiss a Ukraine woman on her forehead. The act of kissing someone on her forehead is reserved for funerals.

14. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

It is done

It has already been done

What exactly are speaking about?

I hope you are more interested in what I have posted rather than the toning down of my font which will remain toned down.

The contents of my posts for men are what is more important and that is what counts.

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

What FG said, is what I said.

Also you don't have to title every post nor do you have to add a smiley.

16. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Hmm..

I will tone it done and it has already been done as can be seen. Thanks for telling me.

The smileys and the titles on my posts are not what matters but the contents in the posts are what matters.

I hope you are interested in those contents.

That's what counts!8)

17. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Still unnecessary (the title and smiley for each post). We have post and forum etiquette around here.

I'm not trying to date a Ukrainian woman, much less any woman, so I have no interest.

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Don't Worry...

This is for those who Are Interested...And Trust Me There Are Men Who Are.

And the Etiquette concerning Ukrainian women is that which shall be known because to know their Etiquette is to know their Inner Beauty at the same time.

If you are worried over smileys and titles-guess what-your worrying days are over.

They are no longer there to worry your mind.

Feel free to worry about something else.

I am sure that you are more than capable of finding such.

20. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Getting back to more important things I want to post also about the manners and the mentality of Ukrainian women that I also found. Some of it has already been stated but this is a different variation to some of the previous points with some additional points that one can take note of that can be also found below:

The Manners and Mentality of Ukrainian Ladies:

When you meet a lady you've been corresponding it is a good idea to present her a small gift (candies, flowers). It is meant to be done as a matter of politeness. Ukrainian woman will be touched by this.

Do not shake hands with the lady whom you meet after long correspondence for the first time in real life, it is too formal, exchange some light gentle cheek kisses with her, don't kiss her in her forehead(funeral kiss).

Most of Ukraine women are not desperate about leaving the country or crazy about all foreigners. You would be judged pretty tough with no excuse. Be dressed well at first meeting and show your best to conquer her best first impressions.

Don't give even number of flowers to woman from former Soviet Union, even number is for funeral ceremony. 3,7,9 are fine.

Yellow roses are a symbol of separation. Think before buying a bouquet of those!

Always open the doors in front of the lady. Ladies first!

Being at bar, restaurant, cafe always pull the chair for lady to have a seat

You should be the one to serve food and drinks

Always help your lady with her coat or jacket! Otherwise she will think you are impolite

Going to her parents don't go without a present. Present flowers for her mother!

Coming inside the house leave your shoes near the entrance even locals insist to keep your shoes on, Ukrainians usually wear slippers at home - do same!

Don't start emotional speeches about politics at first meeting, your lady will have a different viewpoint for sure, you will get in a fight.

Christmas is not the main holiday in Ukraine, New Year is one. They have presents and Christmas tree for New Year.

Do not shake hands across the threshold of a door. Locals consider it as bad luck.

Do not whistle near Ukrainian lady. There is saying here that you will not have money if you whistle.

Turning down food cooked by her may offend Ukraine woman, just try it and say you liked it!

Don't try to look like local man, be yourself!