Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

2. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

Oh and By the way want to see some real "Inner Beauty" since you say you are "not interested" not that your disinterest matters really but here is some real "Inner Beauty" that Genuine Ukrainian Women can display:

1. Ukrainian women believe the highest priority is the family and the home and they will give up their jobs and careers for the family. The job is last. The family come First.

2. They believe in cooking a good meal for their men and believe that their men should be cooked for well. They love to see their men happy with the meals that they have cooked.

3. They believe in Education. Many know different languages and have degrees from different Universities. They are bright, smart, and highly intelligent.

4. They are tremendously loving women and very affectionate to men if they really care about you. Never a dull moment with their men. Why? Because You are "their man."

5. If they really love you they will stick with you even if you lose everything after they marry you. They will support you and strengthen you till you get back on your feet again. This is of course if you are a good man who treats them well if you marry them.

6. They believe in having children unlike some women especially in the Western society who believe in not having children and instead having dogs, cats, and other pets at home to replace the need for having children. They believe that they as women were supposed to have children and they always seek a man who wants to start a family so that they can have a baby or babies that they can take care of.

Wow! Look at all that Inner Beauty from Genuine Ukrainian Women. How wonderful that their inner beauty is more than just a name tag they wear on.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  3. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

See youur post from above. ^^^^ I think your wallet is important too.

:smt073

4. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Yes with the False ones you have to worry about your wallet. Just like with the false ones in the United States or Canada or elsewhere.

With the Genuine ones which is why I specifically used the word Genuine you will never have your wallet to worry about. They will love you for you.

As with any place there is both the good and the bad but when you find the good in the Ukraine you will find someone who is simply priceless.

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

6. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

I have more to post concerning these Genuine Ukrainian women who are Supermodels and Beauty Queens in their own right. Something related to genetics I guess.

However, about Tours some tour group companies can find apartments or own their own apartment buildings.

It is advisable that if you go with a tour company that you be careful that the apartment that they own or that they recommend does not charge you a high price.

For example in Odessa high prices for apartments are seen there. However, everyone knows that if you do go to the Ukraine it is still cheaper to go to an apartment than a hotel room which is expensive.

Plus some apartments are really furnished. When we hear apartment in the West our minds think average or low level. However some apartments in the Ukraine are fully stocked with items to cook with and even with wireless internet for your laptop.

So for those who may not know the best room and accommodation is an apartment when visiting the Ukraine. Hotels if you can afford one are more expensive but still make sure if you do get an apartment that you watch very carefully how they are charging you.

As I said more will be posted about this later on.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  7. Athena

Athena New Member

Ahahahaha OMG

[​IMG]

8. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

I think I will also be posting pictures just like others on this topic of what they gorgeous supermodels in the Ukraine look like.

Look out for that later on as well.

9. Athena

Athena New Member

Can't wait. I've heard that the Ukraine only has gorgeous supermodels.

Have you ever left the Caribbean?

If you want a willing WW, go to Sint Maarten. There's tons of Dutch gorgeous ww there who dig bm. Give it a try.

10. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Age, Appearance, and Looks

Oh yes, and the genuine women in the Ukraine do not at times (I cannot say for all of them) care about age and appearance and looks.

Unlike women in the West who want some man with a sexy appearance a Really Genuine Ukrainian woman (note I said the word Genuine) cares more about your character than your looks or appearance.

You do not have to be a sexy male model than some women in the West many times seek after.

It is also known that some women marry men who may be 15 up to 20 years older than they are as well.

I have a friend who married a Ukrainian woman who lives in England with him and he is 15 years older than her. They have been married for a little over 10 years.

So for some (I cannot say for all) age is many times not a factor. It is also part of Russian culture as well.

11. wtarshi

are those ww gorgeous supermodels though?

12. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Yes, I have left the Caribbean before.

The topic is about Ukraine since I know about them quite well and as such that is where it will stay.

13. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Gorgeous supermodels are already in the Ukraine and that is where the focus shall be.

14. wtarshi

if you like, i can inform you about Australian Women, Australia, and Black Men

15. wtarshi

i've heard germany, france, england, america and australia also have gorgeous supermodels

16. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

You act as though I have never acquainted myself with white women who were not from the Caribbean-Sorry but you are wrong there.

There are lots of willing white women in the Ukraine already one just has to know where to look to find them.

Your recommendation is not going to distract me from the intentions of this topic here-Sorry.

The topic is still about Black men and the White Women in the Ukraine and as such this is where it will stay.

17. wtarshi

Australian Women, Australia, and Black Men

You can find them in the country Australia and it's local cities

They are blonde, brunette, Red and Black

They speak English with an Australian accent, mostly

They have brown, blue, green or hazel eyes

18. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Correspondence vs Tours

So noted...

Now getting back to the topic of the women of Ukraine I will also have to deal with how to recognize a good Tour company.

It is good to correspond with a lady but it is always better to go and meet her. It is customary for a man to go and meet the lady. It is polite to the lady and her family takes notice of that and it is polite to them as well.

It shows that you are serious about marrying the lady if you do this. However, I prefer tour companies over correspondence at times because they give you many more options than just what normal correspondence can give. For example with correspondence you can meet a certain amount of ladies but with some tours you can meet dozens of ladies.

I have seen pictures of black men on these tours and in the dance clubs over in the Ukraine dancing with the women over there and so Black men can go over there and find a lady, but I think it is wiser and best to go over there with a Tour group and a Tour company but there are certain rules that one must know when it comes to choosing a good tour company and I shall be giving out those rules later on.

19. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

I forgot to ask you: Have you been in Ukraine before? If so, which cities did you visit and how long did you stay for?

20. satyr

satyr New Member

I just put lovewhitewomen in the red with negative rep; pile on some more so he gets restricted.