What do you think about French women??

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Celine, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Yeah I think we have chatted about this before if I remember rightly?
    Hows that going for you? I personally have given up on Africans too many differences and I'm not the laid back person you need to be in a relationship with a African man, it's taken me awhile to realise that though. lol :D

2. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I'm in the chat room if thats what you mean ?

3. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

At the moment I live with three bm in Switzerland.. two (twins) are from Cameroon.. very good boys..working 15 hours a day and absolutly correct..:smt023

4. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Q.: What do you think about French women??

A.: As long as they don't steal my black men, I'm fine with them :D :wink:

5. DU bist falsch christine deutsche frauen sind so hübsch . Sie sind ein bisschen frech aber ihre schönheit kann man nicht beschreiben:rolleyes:

6. christine dubois

Ja, aber hallo, wer bist denn Du? Der Mann mit der eisernen Maske...soso..:D

Aber danke für das Kompliment an die meist übersehenen deutschen Frauen..

But thank you in the name of the mostly overseen german women..:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site H. What part of Europe are you from?

8. Galiant

Galiant New Member

You hit the nail on the head sweetie:smt038.
    I have never met a French woman, but I am very attracted to them or at least the idea I have of them. One of the main things is that they tell you that they are in love you. They are emotional, passionate, empathetic and loving. All things that I crave in a female. I want to know that someone feels the same way about me that I do about them. I was in a relationship that was one sided and it cannot work. You feel left out unappreciated and unloved. It turns out she was in love with me but by the time I pulled this information out we had already broken up. I love pale skin, dark hair and blue or green eyes. I want someone who is open emotionally. Unemotional people are so dull to me. That is why I like Greek, French and women from a few other European countries. I heard that French women like tall, dark and handsome. How dark I do not know but I assume tan to dark. I want to be in love with one woman for the rest of my life and be deliriously happy. I think the chances of that happening are good with a french girl or the others mentioned. Affection and an accent will go a long way with me.

9. Galiant

Galiant New Member

Also french women have pale skin which means pink nipples and a contrasting areola. French women do not have huge breasts and that is fine with me. I like them b-c cup. I hope that she is secure and happy with her body. I hope that if I meet a french women that she doesn't think that my obsession with her breasts is annoying. But means that I am passionately in love them. With my ex she told me how great it made her feel that I never got tired of them and I never did. We are two broken hearts who will never be together and I still think of her breasts. Women if your man loves your breasts, please look at that as a positive thing and embellish him for it. Think of it a a positive thing. (Yes their are men who hate fake breasts and love b-c cup) :p

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Dated a french girl b4. She smoked, drunked, yelled, slapped, broke furniture, loved African cusine, and partied like it is 1999. But she was super classy in public and was passionate, lol.
    Anywhooo, I dont know about French women chosing strictly Afro-american over African. In fact, it seems to me most french ladies chose the other way around. If you say German women prefer Blk american over blk Africans, then I would say that is a true statement 100 %.

11. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

She sounds a lot more fun than the previous idealised views of French women we have read previously, I know who I would wanna hang out with lol :grin:;)

12. ich bin neu hier leider is mein englisch so schlecht dass , ich ich nicht schreiben kann

du wohnst in Frankfurt habe ich gelesen oder ?:D

13. Hi, Du hast aber eine hervorragende Spitzname!!

14. christine dubois

No, das ist German Lady :D...wieso habe ich das Gefühl, dass wir uns nicht fremd sind? Ich wohne in München und Zürich, hauptsächlich... wwwiiiieeessssooo?;)

Schade, dass du kein englisch schreiben kannst, aber verstehen tust du es?

15. christine dubois

My dear heroe,
    that description nearly fits to 80% of all european girls lol..:D

16. Ich habe noch nicht ein bild hier gepost warum hast du das Gefüht dass wir uns kennen ? ;)

ich dachte du warst von frankfurt dein Sexi Bild kann niemand interesselos lassen :rolleyes:

17. christine dubois

18. christine dubois

Dann wird es Zeit mein Süsser..!!! Und woher kommt du?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  19. Ich wuste nicht aber es ist auch micht so schlimm Christine

ich komme aus kamerun bin hier seit 3 jahre und studiere

und warum wohnst du gleichzeitig in Deutschland und in der Schweiz ? bist du veilleicht ein geschäftfrau:)