Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. LillyBeth

LillyBeth New Member

Well, without going into too much detail, I have job (complicated), home (trying to sell) and family (very ill close relative) problems that need sorting out first. One of my friends is in a similar position to me and because of his situation doesn’t feel as though he can offer a woman anything right now. He wants to sort his life out a bit before getting involved with anyone, and my other friend is waiting for my issues to be resolved. Oh what a tangled web we weave, LOL.

2. Athena

Athena New Member

When I was your age and a bit younger, I was hit on a lot by Japanese middle aged men looking for a mistress. So bizarre.

3. ReginaStar

ReginaStar New Member

When I was younger it was white guys now it's black men.

4. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Black women give me more blatant come ons more than any other race. I can sense a black woman is into me more than any other race. I recall being more of a book worm back in the day, but I think a lot of women like me now because I'm tall, attractive, built, and well spoken.

White women sometimes it's harder for me to catch certain signals, but I'm saying that it's to a lesser degree than whites. My recent girl, white, knew she wanted me and I knew there was a level of interest there but she didn't let it be known through body language and what was said until later on.

Sometimes with white women I might confuse general flirtiness with genuine interest.

Indians/Asians to a lesser degree....I've had some show interest in me before. I had this Indian woman ask my age and said that I take care of myself. A few asian women here and there but not nearly as much as black women or white women.

Don't know about Latinas. Not many around me.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Its all over the place, but bm seem to be clearer in their appreciation if that makes any sense.
    But I think that may just be a reflection of who I'm making eye contact with... mostly bm.

6. z

z Well-Known Member

Aliens.

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

so the same race then..

J/K

I love you boo!!

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Yep alien like me, not alien as alien immigrant like you, lol. Get back to the back of the line we aint got no more green card for you, lolololol

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

That is the love I get... damn... cruel Alien.
    At least I had a shorter travel to the US than you:p

10. z

z Well-Known Member

We have plenty immigrants already, enough! We don't want anymore, close the door, we aint got enough land or soup for the rest y'al.

[YOUTUBE]WZ3AOmZ2fps[/YOUTUBE]

lololol

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

It's likely due to the smart & sexy aura that you tend to display.;)

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Come back, one year. LOL.

You are so sweet TS!!!! You made my day!!!!!:heart:

13. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Black for sure on both counts...why? I think because I am more relaxed and comfortable :)

14. z

z Well-Known Member

So are you saying you only get hit on by WM when you are tense and uncomfortable? hmmm, interesting.

15. jnick57in

jnick57in Member

My daughters tell me the same thing. They say they always see black guys looking me over. I think it's just cause they associate that with the fact I'm dating a black guy and so they tend to notice it more.

16. Ymra

Ymra New Member

Whits, but its mostly because of where I live and the things I'm into...and cuz 200 million out of 300 million people in america are white.

...when I hang around with my Chinese hommies its Chinese

...when I ride with my bruthaz, its black women

...more than a race I attract and am attracted to the same type of women. I always dated highly educated women who are a lil.............off LOL.

17. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Not really i think even if you were not seen in public with a black ,there is something about you that will make a brother say" damn i would tear that lily white ass up" :cool:

18. jnick57in

jnick57in Member

Awww thank you APPIAH (I think? :smt053), but I think you actually mean the gorgeous likes of Tarshi, Tam, Sin Mari, or the one of the other equally hot girls here!

19. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Nope i mean you especially after seeing you in that hot black dress in the post your pic thread damn i had stirrings in my loins look at those legs:cool:

20. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

I rarely get hit on by white men. The last one who did asked if his scarf should be in or out of his jacket. One genius asked me if he could by me a bowl of soup.:rolleyes: