Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

After thinking about it, I can give a better explantion:

1. I usually attract white women the most. When usually tell me what they like about me, some will say it's because I have nice lips, & my size (down there). I can give 2 examples:

a) I was friends with a female (white) for a couple of years. One day we'll talking online and out of the blue, she asked me about big my "friend" was, I told her & she told me, she wanted to go down on me.

b) I got an IM from a white female, she asked me how I was & she asked me my size, then she would tell how much she liked Black Men & she would say her mother would tell stories about how she cheated on her husband with a Black Man.

2. I also seem to attract Latin Women. I usually have to apporach them, but after they start talking to me they usually start to like me.

Those are usually the two, but Black women seem to be attracted to me lately. Even though guys tell me they two races who hate short guys the most are Black Women & White Women. I guess we'll see once I get out the house....or back to California.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol what kind of hoes are you messing with fam

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I tend to attract non-US nationals more than US-born women, of all races. My first fiancee (and true love) and my wife were both non-nationals, as well as almost every significant relationship I've had since the age of 22-23. I've asked them all in the past what attracted them to me and they always said something like I wasn't "too American" or was "more open" to other people. After a little more digging I found they were generally responding to the stereotype of the 'Ugly American' or repelled from dating guys here because of a bad experience they had with someone at the university calling them derogatory names based on their origin, race or ethnicity. They also liked that I was interested in their cultures and wanted to learn some of the language, food, etc, but at the same time wasn't "old world", either. I think they just had the misfortune of having bad experiences right off the bat and they were soured on relationships from that point onward.

4. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Black men of all cultural backgrounds, no question about it. (They seem to be the bravest when it comes to getting past my frosty exterior)...

Older Middle Eastern men - want to take me out to dinner and keep me as a mistress, pay my rent, etc.

Indian men seem to be attracted to me (and like me) quite a lot from living around them for over a year, with one lover among the bunch. But their culture gets in the way...

Big husky hipster white dudes with beards who are all of 25. Maybe they think I'll fund their PBR habit.

Mexican men, but I only get a free margarita out of the deal or some innuendos said in Spanish which I can't understand.

There aren't that many other kinds of folks here in the Ville to be honest...

5. Annabel

Annabel Member

When I am in North America is is usually black men who check me out.Not sure why them particularly though.Someone will have to ask them why.
    In NZ Maori men.

6. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Hmmm - never dated or even met a Maori man - do they (as a group) have any special characteristics that you like?

7. Annabel

Annabel Member

Yes they are generally full of love of life and people,musical,good humoured and rarely reclusive.Generally taller and more well built and a big plus is they like curvy women like me.

8. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

*books ticket to New Zealand*:smt007

9. Smitty88

Smitty88 New Member

I mostly attract white women and latina women. I think it's an environmental thing for me. The majority of women in Denver are either white or latina.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

apparently there is more to Denver than just them Nuggets

[​IMG]

11. Galiant

Galiant New Member

My problem is I like them all :p

12. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

I attract all races of women but mostly Latina.

13. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I attract foreign WW's. Maybe I should move my ass to Europe and claim my rightful title as 'The King of Cooch'.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Nooooooo! This Eurochick is right here!!

15. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

You're too Americanized now. Gotta go to the source.

16. AnthonyLee

AnthonyLee Member

Like good Chinese food.

17. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

hmm. never thought about it until now... but I guess I've attracted white men, hispanic men, and black men.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Which one the most?

19. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

You basically just said you attract all men except Asian.

20. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

black men the most;)