White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

word...and i got the fro to go with it..lol 8)

2. sarahgirl

sarahgirl New Member

When it's nice out I always wear my flip flops. Like what other people have said here, I try to get reasonably priced shoes because I want to get something that will actually last a while. Some products are very cheaply made and not at all worth the price.

3. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

And shoes don't last very long! Before you know it the heel is all scruffed up, the colors are stained, you probably can't wear the same sandals for longer than 2 summers!

I think that expensive clothes/shoes/accessories are mostly for those people who will be evaluated by somebody based on their clothes. How do I rate against so and so or so and so's girlfriend? For regular folks, if you look good and your man thinks you look good - you're okay whether you shop at TJ Maxx or Marshall's or whatever.

4. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

White Female Feet

A woman's feet says much as to how she maintains herself. There is much that i find appealing in women. A woman who takes the time to care for her presentation to you and to the world around her in general is what makes the relationship that you have with her so much rewarding. It says much as to how she want your own appreciation of her. But it should never be a one way street. If you know what i mean.

5. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Re: White Female Feet

True but some women can afford more than others. Many women wish they could shell out 28.00 (minimum) weekly plus tip for a mani and a pedi. So those of us who do everything at home, may not look as picture perfect as those who just walked out of a spa.

6. Wedlock

Wedlock New Member

WW feet.

:D Gorgeous and unabashed worship. always always always in innumerable ways. My cents, naturally.

7. Rocket

Rocket New Member

I have to admit that I have never been a big fan of flip flops, but I bought a pair at Old Navy and was sold. Very comfortable.

www.wynnwithfitness.net

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

It’s that time of the year again and I love every second of it. However it seems that you WW are doing this even more nowadays by wearing these pretty sandals and freshly pedicured toenails. I saw so many pairs of pretty feet & toes at work yesterday I nearly lost my mind.

DAMN YOU WHITE WOMEN AND YOUR PRETTY FEET!!! :smt076

9. staystrong

staystrong New Member

Love the sexy feet and toes

I to love it when women show the feet and toes. I think that it says alot about a woman who keeps her feet and toes looking great. Yas some women can't afford to have them done all the time but they still can keep them right without having them painted. Just keep them clean and soft and us guys will love them.:smt118

10. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Hey Foot men…….Some times a picture says a thousand words………........Photos like these are why I will take my forum name to the grave

[[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Feet are okay.

I just don't see anything sexy about em. :smt017

12. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Baby pinky toes are funny.

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Me neither! They're too utilitarian for me. :smt102

14. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

I am off to have henna done on my feet. I have never had it before and it is very popular where I currently am. If it works out nicely I will try to post some pics. I doubt it though because I am a self admitted technical moron!

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Post pics if you get it done.

I would like to see it. :p

Btw, what does Vanilla 2 chai mean?

16. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Hey LA,

I would like to tell you something profound...but not going to happen.

It sadly has to do with beverage choices :)

I used to drink Vaniila Lattes all the time and then I switched to Chai tea. The guy who worked at the coffee shop started calling me that. Whenever I would walk in he would always say "Hey Vanilla to Chai girl, whats good today."

Like I said, nothing profound but all I could think of when I was signing up.

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Oh, I see.

Well, don't forget to show us how that henna looks. ;)

18. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

[YOUTUBE]K0iBzn0IXys[/YOUTUBE]

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Seeing that your unique screenname coincides with this "unique" website, is this ironic or is it just me?;)

20. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

A bit ironic yes. He was a black guy and everytime he said Vanilla he would smile at me. One day he asked me if he could tempt me with a mocha latte and I nearly fainted.

I thought it was a good fit for the boards.