White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Arch those are beautiful pix. I recognize the second pair as belonging to Jordan, I think. I may have to reconsider that offer you extended to be a member of the Foot Appreciation Society or whatever it was named. :cool:

Who do the others belong to?

2. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

THANK YOU.
    Feet are just feet. I don't really understand why anyone would want to lick them.

3. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Your honor Sir Nose.....that is a good guess..but no, it is not Jrdan C....It would be an audacious copywright for me to take and post her picture with out her permission. This was taken from a long-haired brunette..Jordan C has short blonde hair.
    It would have been nice to have you in the FEC, but it seemed to have disbanded because we have been so poorly funded by our women and their photo contributions.

4. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I think that it's just one of those things that you can't question. I have a terrible oral fixation, and I love to suck a man's fingers, especially as a tease in the car on the way home. I don't know that there is anything exceptionally sexy about fingers, but it can be very erotic. I think that it's the same way with feet. All I know is that I'm glad some men REALLY enjoy it. :rolleyes:

5. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:smt058

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I don't want to say FEC is slipping but Redman is even picky about the little toenail on feet. He is really a connoiseur. :cool:

Thanks Sir they are nice feet but not my feet. You can even see the end of her hair in the pic. Dark hair on her.

I bought a few new pairs of sandals for summer and been wearing them too. So eveyone gets their pedicures and new shoes out when the weather starts getting nice. I even bought a new swimsuit last week so I am definitely in the summer mindset.

Vanilla I would love to see your feet if you get the henna done. Di posted some nice pics she found of feet done with henna.

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  7. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Yeah. Lack of attention to detail on my part. The pose threw me. :cool:

8. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Haha, yeah, he is obsessed with feet. I just thought the "feet off beat off" thing was funny. Well, I have a pinky toe nail so it's all good...

I've bought a few new pairs of shoes for summer too. Got some nice gladiator sandals and a few new pairs of heels. :D

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  9. JordanC

Me too. I never really thought so much about people not having one. I suppose there are support groups for them. :(

Put some pics up of your new shoes. I want to see what others are buying for summer. :cool:

10. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I got these 2 pairs delivered from Topshop yesterday. They were £70 each, not too bad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All my heels are black basically so I wanted something a bit different. They both look nice with skinnys. I'll get some pics of my flat gladiators later. :D

You should post yours too!

11. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Those are gorgeous! I love the print ones especially. I'm really in love with River Island shoes at the moment but I think my rent is more important than £65 shoes....but maybe I'll just hint a lot to my mum and go 'BUT IT'S MY BIRTHDAAAAAY.'

12. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

River Island have some real nice shoes right now. I'm gonna wait a while til I treat myself again though. :p They have these gold and black ones I really like. I never really get much clothes from River Island but the shoes are always sweet.

The shoes are cool, yeah the leopard print ones aree my favourite too... I can't help but think of all the blisters they're going to give me though. :( Ahhh, the only bad thing about nice shoes. Topshop is cool for shoes but they're kinda expensive or else they're too crazy. I saw these pink 7 inch platforms. :lol: I can't imagine going out in those things. I ordered loads of stuff from Topshop, it came in this huge spotty bag thing, I got these cool ripped skinny jeans and a pair of acid wash ones. :D I love clothes.

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

OH LORD! You and I have the same taste in shoes!! I want the red ones especially - what are they called? Wonder if I can get them here???

14. JordanC

Sarah I love both. I can see why you had to get two pairs. Who can decide??!! :p I will try to take a pic later this weekend as there is no time today. I'm leaving soon to go to see the pro soccer team here play and I am meeting up with friends to tailgate so I am going to change my clothes and get out of here.

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

If I could only count all of the pretty feet & toes I saw while at work today. That's the only reason I like warm weather. You white women aint fooling anybody. Y'all know full well what those pretty feet & toes do to us.

I'm hip to ya'll and this little game you like to play.:smt045

16. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Good post!

17. luvswhitetoes

luvswhitetoes New Member

Well I hate any shoe that smashes the toes together. Pointy toed shoes are the worse! Let the toes be free!!!:)

I prefer white womens feet also. I think they just take better care of their feet. And I also think they know that men are admiring their feet. I don't think I've ever seen a sista with a foot tattoo where as I saw three foot tats on white women last week. And there might be more bacteria in the vagina than the foot!! But that won't stop brothas from putting their mouths on both areas!!:smt023

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Co-sicily!!!:smt045

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Since none of you WW seem to wanna post pics in this nice hot weather we're having, I'll post some myself. Here we go...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*patiently waits for random WW to post more pics*

20. babygyrrrl

babygyrrrl New Member

Here you go, lol...

I feel naked without color on my toes. ;")

Attached Files: