White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

See, that's what I'm talkin' about. And you got some pretty-assed toes too?

Rep added!!!:smt023

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'm still waiting for y'all to be generous and post some pics. Oh well, I guess I'll have to entertain myself then...:smt102

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Tony....this looks like a nice private collection ! One question..is GirlieGirls feet in this display ?

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Nope.

5. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Arch, I'm pretty sure that my pics are locked up tighter than Fort Knox at Tony's place. ;)

Tony, you could have easily put my pics in, and we would have been the only ones to know. I appreciate your loyalty to me. I feel like you deserve something special. All of the sudden, I'm feeling very artistic. Maybe a photo with my feet coming out of the pool with water dripping off my soft pedicured heel while the sun reflects on my freshly painted pink toenails and brightly glistens off my toe ring. Tony, can you feel the heat?? ;)

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Baby you got me in that Glen Quagmire mode now.:tonqe:

7. GirlieGirl74

I'm glad to see that I haven't lost my touch. Tony, will you let me be your accountant?? :yawinkle:

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'll bet that you would love to do more than just crunch numbers for me.:yawinkle:

9. GirlieGirl74

You know that I'll do anything for a raise. I need a new red leather belt. ;)

10. Athena

Athena New Member

Took this picture Friday, just had a pedi and was loving the sand on my footies. :D You can kinda see one of my tattoos, it's a traditional Hawaiian designed shark with a few important symbols within it. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I love it Athena, simply beautiful!!!

Rep added.:smt023

12. Athena

Athena New Member

Thanks Tony :D

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

athena...nice to see your cute toes so close to that manly foot...love your photo...my feet want to be in the sand too:smt026

14. Stheno

Stheno New Member

That is a great picture Athena .

15. Athena

Athena New Member

Thanks !!!!!!! :smt054

16. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Great days-in-the-morning !......those feet are almost as big and as black and mine , I see now why she's not taking any more applications!

17. Athena

Athena New Member

Hot diggity Arch, now where did you say you lived?

j/k!

18. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Fantastic pic Athena ~ have you posted a hand pic too?

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

The truth is out.:smt042

20. Athena

Athena New Member

If I might hazard a guess, Tony is indicating the truth about some folks here liking footies that's all. I do not believe it was a comment directed at you but more at him.