White Women only want Black Men for sex and that's it

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by SardonicGenie, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Kev

Kev New Member

Okay.
    You are black and your career may be that of a pimp but again I ask you, why are you here?

Are you here to save us dorky black guys from evil white "hoes" [which is a lawn tool, by the way]?
    Or do you want to meet some super sexy white girl with a "sista" booty?

You did say you like those butts, even on white girls.

I say it's all pink on the inside, so come on out Pimpy!!
    You can admit your lust for black booty white sistas!!!!

Be one of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know you want it!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Don't you know how foolish you sound. You're obviously not an adult, and if you are, you've got a lot of growing up to do.

3. PearlGirl

PearlGirl New Member

:lol: :lol:

I'm sorry.. I am not familiar with that term.
    Is it Italian??

:lol: :lol:

4. chocoluscious

chocoluscious New Member

:lol:

5. diamondlife

diamondlife New Member

mandinka is a troll!! Watch him!!

6. Darman

Darman New Member

I hope that no one is taking this thread seriously, as I'm sure that blackpimpxwali is really a 17 year old kid repeating something he heard on a Snoop Dog album.

7. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

1. He was already banned

2. I made this thread for the purpose of a healthy discussion, which turned out to be something else :roll:

8. ladebabern

ladebabern New Member

attraction

I'm a WW with a lovable booty. I have always attracted BM :) I am now in a wonderful relationship with a BM. I love him for his caring and tenderness not because of his big dick... that is just a bonus. It is the way that he holds me and the way that he sweet talks me... the white men in my life never took the time to care. I don't know why he loves me... he just says that I bring the teenager in him out again.

9. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Re: attraction

See, we need more honest replies like this in here about the attractions.

10. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

if WW were just after sex with BM they wouldnt have been with me for so long. many women with many different reasons,

could one be LOVE??

11. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Well, inputs like that are part of why I made this thread, you know, just to see what different sides had to add to the stereotype.

12. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

cool, i am glad to break the stereotype

13. XXX

XXX New Member

Sorry brotha, I din't quite catch your meaning. Are you trying to say you're no good in the sack?

(Just want to clarify, no criticism)

14. marieSF

marieSF New Member

I would fall into this category personally :wink:

My problem is the reverse, do BM only want WW for sex out of curiousity? Is see lots of ads on dating sites from married BM's looking to "explore" with a WW or "see what all the fuss is about". I can only assume they are married to BW based on their comments.

I have dated a few BM who turned out were only after a sexual experience...the thought of actually becoming involved with a WW, being seen with her in public, potentially bringing her home to mama....completely freaked them out!

My question is, do most BM only want WW for sex and that's it?

15. QSSassy

QSSassy New Member

just like we all aren't in it for sex.. same goes on the flipside..

but some are in it for sex too...

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Try reading a little more through this site's forums and reviewing the ads in the Personals section for white women and black men to find the answer to that question, and there are many (probably more) black men who would say the same thing about white women that YOU are saying, also, this thread was placed in the Stereotypes and Myths section for a reason.

17. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

When I was in university, we (my white g/fs) wanted sex with these "exotic" students from Africa, just as much as they wanted an European girl. We just found these guys so interesting ad great party animals - much to the annoyance of some of our white "friends".
    So I guess it depends what age you are and what you arec looking for. :D

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

okay...so i have an interesting spin to put on this topic...if 51 % of american women are not married and do not live with a man...that would indicate to me that we are becoming much more self sufficient...we have our own career, home, car and pay our own bills...now let me just say i love men...but i don't need one living with me while i am raising my son...so first comes attraction...dating is great...sex is a big part of dating...so i'm just going to be honest here...if i am not sexually attracted to a man...if the sex isn't good then i am not dating him...it's a deal breaker...does it matter what color he is? now on the flip side there is still always going to be portion of the population of women that can't live without a man 24/7...this woman might be a little more prepared to settle...but for how long? then comes the breakup...the divorce...much of this applies to men as well...we are human...sex is a natural exchange between two people...keep in mind, sex can be good between two people for different reasons...we can debate the size or lack of size of the man's dick...we can talk about length and thickness...we can talk about oral skills...the bottom line is that something had to attract you to this person in the first place...you liked his frame...his smile...the way he moves or carries himself...quite a bit comes into play before the pants drop...i am always hopeful that it is going to be just what i am looking for...but if i am already crazy about this man...we can make what he has work just fine...the point is no matter what color we are...we are sexual beings...we want sex...unless of course you are not sexual...and that would just be a damn shame...

19. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

OK - I know this was posted a long time ago, but it is really bugging me, pretty much b/c I'm pissed at being labeled 'damages goods' simply b/c I am divorced and have a child. In addition to being a part of that statistic, I am also good-looking, about thiiiiis close to obtaining my law degree and consider myself to be decent and well-adjusted.

So does it make my BM less of man b/c I'm 'damaged goods'? Is he settling? I guess that takes away from the sincerity of our relationship?

Man, these boards are dead!!

20. Wedlock

Wedlock New Member

Stereotypes and Myths/White women Only Want........

:? Fnnysmrtprtty:
    Welcome.Sorry if the boards do seem dead, I had the same impressions when I first joined.I think it comes in waves, depending on the topic at hand.
    That post WAS from awhile back, but I agree-it's a horrible and slanderous stereotype that gets perpetuated about the black male/white female dynamic.
    It's untrue, by and large, but gets exacerbated when the stereotype "fits." Obviously you're NOT "damaged goods" in any way, otherwise nearly 50% of us would be according to the divorce rates in this country.
    Unfortunately, some black men DO feel subconsciously that "any white woman, no matter how little appeal she has, or how little in common she has regarding compatibility with the man, is somehow preferable to being with a black woman-or a woman of another ethnicity, etc."
    I find the above attitude sickening and deplorable because it shows a clear absence of self-esteem;just as I also wouldn't want to be with a white woman who thinks that she's "settling" for a black man or that "the white guys don't like me." That brand of thinking is what pundits of black male/white female relationships often point to in justifying their position.

Anyway, I'm helping myself to again welcome you to the board,because there are many who have posted far more than me,but I'm always willing to dialogue with you and I hope you find a home here.
    Thanks.