White Women only want Black Men for sex and that's it

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by SardonicGenie, Feb 1, 2006.

1. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

Re: Stereotypes and Myths/White women Only Want........

I guess it just struck a nerve! Anyway, glad to meet you!

2. Wedlock

Wedlock New Member

Stereotypes &Myths...WW Only want BM for....

:) Hello:
    Yes, I was agreeing with your sentiment, and I was really saying even though it WAS posted awhile back, I can empathize with you.I read posts that go back several months that still either strike a chord of agreement with me, or rub me the wrong way.
    Thanks for your kind response.

3. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

Actually one thing about my bm that is different is how good his skin smells. Kind of musky, and earthy and manly. Good stuff! Love waking up in the middle night and being able to roll over and smell his skin!

4. Wedlock

Wedlock New Member

Sterotypes and Myths.......

:lol: What a lovely thought, being appreciated in that manner.I could say the same for a white woman's skin as well.......mmmmmmm the taste is rather arousing as well. :D Soft, ticklish, delicious tasting and smelling skin.What a sensual thought.

5. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

Re: Sterotypes and Myths.......

It is, isn't it!

Wedlock - I love when you post about what you prefer on a personal level - you always mention tickling and for some reason that just makes me smile.

6. Wedlock

Wedlock New Member

Stereptypes and Myths........

:D Well, I am glad to see you smiling.I'm definitely a man who could get arrested in some states for being so forthright, but if I don't express my likes, I figure no one else can read my mind.LOL So, hey why not?There's another for every kind, right?LOL